ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville radio host

Wonky

Junior
Jan 16, 2021
Nick Coffey (an angry little man who has both short man syndrome AND the typical tard fan inferiority complex) just called Rick Pitino “a bitter little bitch” on 790am lmfao. This after basically worshiping the man for years and treating him as the savior of UL basketball.

They are melting down and I love it. Say what you want about Matt Jones… he would never throw that kind of unprofessional tantrum on air.

Last edited:
Nick Coffey (an angry little man who has both short man syndrome AND the typical tard fan inferiority complex) just called Rick Pitino “a bitter little bitch” on 790am lmfao. This after basically worshiping the man for years and treating him as the savior of UL basketball.

They are melting down and I love it. Say what you want about Matt Jones… he would never throw that kind of unprofessional tantrum on air.
They really are melting down. They were all begging for Jurich and Pitino to come back these last 6 years and now all the sudden it’s Rick’s fault and they shouldn’t have hired him at all.

96yg37.jpg

They really are melting down. They were all begging for Jurich and Pitino to come back these last 6 years and now all the sudden it’s Rick’s fault and they shouldn’t have hired him at all.
Gotta admit. It’s shocking to me that it’s been six years. Time goes by.

I think if there is a school that warrants a legitimate beef with Pitino being here and praising our program and university, it is St. Johns. If I were the AD at ST. Johns, I would want to whip his ass and then fire him. Pitino is not worth the drama. Imagine a recruit with St. Johns and Kentucky on their list. Pope just has to play the video.

I think if there is a school that warrants a legitimate beef with Pitino being here and praising our program and university, it is St. Johns. If I were the AD at ST. Johns, I would want to whip his ass and then fire him. Pitino is not worth the drama. Imagine a recruit with St. Johns and Kentucky on their list. Pope just has to play the video.
This is bigger than St Johns.

Wait until someone informs them that Rick coached at Kentucky years before he ever thought of going to Louisville.
In what world is he stabbing them in the back? Such strange petty little people. I mean they are on their 3rd coach since Rick has been gone. Let it go.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT