ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville question

Is there actually anyone from Louisville on this thread? I did see Jack Frys mentioned. Good old fashion and steady Louisville option.

I however would suggest Stony River for best steak option.

Le Moo....Le Soo Yesterday.

Pat's. Sorry. Nope. Very overrated and disappointing.

If the tournament is in New Albany there are a couple really good options not far from the complex.

And you heard wrong. It was so bad that he retracted it and basically begged Trump for forgiveness. I however am not so easy to forget.
How will he survive the one lost meal you would have eaten there. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Is there actually anyone from Louisville on this thread? I did see Jack Frys mentioned. Good old fashion and steady Louisville option.

If the tournament is in New Albany there are a couple really good options not far from the complex.
Le Moo is still good. I haven't been to Pat's in years, maybe it's gone downhill. I'm with you on Jack Fry's. I ate at Stony River for a work dinner a few years back. It was good, but I don't remember it being outstanding.

Le Moo is still good. I haven't been to Pat's in years, maybe it's gone downhill. I'm with you on Jack Fry's. I ate at Stony River for a work dinner a few years back. It was good, but I don't remember it being outstanding.
I was very disappointed the last 2 visits to Le Moo and in fact recently tried to make a reservation at Jack Frys for some outoftown guests and couldnt get a table. Settled for LeMoo and it was nearly empty and the food was very average. I have had 2 really good recent visits to Stony River. I eat out a lot. Dont sleep on New Albany....

Reactions: Fox2monk
How will he survive the one lost meal you would have eaten there. 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Actually I have cost them quite a few dinners by word of mouth and directing "producers" elsewhere. Your type cannot afford Jeff Ruby's so it made no sense why he initially screwed his pooch.

Actually I have cost them quite a few dinners by word of mouth and directing "producers" elsewhere. Your type cannot afford Jeff Ruby's so it made no sense why he initially screwed his pooch.
Afford, sure. Eat there? No. I’m not they type to spend stupid money on food. Never have been.

Kentucky Exposition Center

Kentucky Exposition Center
Ah. KFEC is closer to Jack Fry's. Stony River is much further east. Actually the Highlands is a fun part of town with many nice local restaurants and acclaimed chefs. The Bardstown Road (Highlands) is also near NuLu which also has some very foodie options.

Last edited:
They dont offer Soy. Does Starbucks pay well enough these days for you to eat out? Sadly inflation caused by the failed Biden presidency is losing all the wage gains you little people gained under POTUS Trump.
So your put down is I work at Starbucks? Good one. Nailed me.

So your put down is I work at Starbucks? Good one. Nailed me.
So that is a perceived slight? I thought being a barista was an honorable "union" job. Heck your party's intellectual center and driving force is a bartender named AOC. Gosh, I thought I was paying a compliment. My bad.

So that is a perceived slight? I thought being a barista was an honorable "union" job. Heck your party's intellectual center and driving force is a bartender named AOC. Gosh, I thought I was paying a compliment. My bad.
Not everyone can have a Boebert in their party.

Yeah I'm from and live in Louisville. I mentioned Jack Frys. I love steak and have had most and I just like theirs. Ruth Chris was a huge let down and Del Frisco's is a little to greasy with all the butter but I do like Stoney River.

Reactions: DrH. Lecter
Louisville, Indiana! The ol’ Hoosier state. Well you be careful and have fun. I hear Katina Powell’s daughter opened a restaurant up there. I bet that shit is gooood!! I say hell with Ruby’s and hello to Katina Katina the Minardi Hall cleanah! Ya gotta be careful in them Louisville restaurants though … don’t fool around and get Syphered into something you might regret later unless you have a good equipment manager on your staff!

Pat's Steakhouse
Ruth's Chris
Jeff Ruby's
Morton's
Le Moo
Can't go wrong with any of those

They dont offer Soy. Does Starbucks pay well enough these days for you to eat out? Sadly inflation caused by the failed Biden presidency is losing all the wage gains you little people gained under POTUS Trump.
Nothing wrong with working in the service industry. People who talk shit about others’ jobs or salaries are the saddest people in the world.

Reactions: CatJack
Everyone on here is wrong. Del Frisco's is the best steak in Louisville for the price. It costs about 2/3 of what Jeff Ruby's and Ruth's Chris costs, and it is just as good. Get the Green Phunque.

Pat's Steakhouse
Ruth's Chris
Jeff Ruby's
Morton's
Le Moo
Can't go wrong with any of those
Brazarios brazilian steakhouse is also good and all you can eat.Matt winns is also good. But all these listed are good too

Reactions: ncaaky
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT