ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville next coach, I hope

That's Iroquois Park. If you think it bad, you live in a bubble. Literally nothing wrong with that area.

I didn’t say the park itself was sketchy but “some areas” were. We ate downtown and drove to our hotel room. It’s important not to cherry pick a paragraph and take the context as a whole.

I think once KELSEY gets his recruits which may take two years he will run circles around the Cal and his so called overpaid assistants we had this year .
Whether or not Cal can change is up to him . I doubt he will since he brags about his six freshmen . Who cares , you can’t win with freshmen. And he will have trouble attracting experienced players who will be afraid Cal won’t play the best players and will favor his freshmen Like he did this year.
NOTHING IN CAL‘s or Barnhart‘s comments indicate anything will change .
So get ready for Kelsey and Company to put Cal in his place. The next few years .
He is a fine young cutting edge coach which UL has finally gotten by accident .

I hope this news doesn't disappoint anybody but whoever they hire will do better
than their last coach.

I would have been happy here with Kelsey over Cal. But there's a long list of guys I'd be happy with. A very long one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT