ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville game added

I'd rather have gotten the Cards earlier - maybe early November. Fabio Basili is just going to get better and better.

Just kidding. U6 is going to need something a lot worse than a fake COVID scare to spare them an epic ass-beating this year.

Bubonnic Plague? Zombie Apocalypse? Gorilla Pox? - That's Money Pox on Steroids. It'll be interesting to see what they come up with to bail on the game.

Last edited:
This game is at Rupp, right? The screenshot makes it look like it's UK @ Louisville.

I see where it says Rupp Arena on the bottom, but the home school is typically shown on the right side.

I hate this game being at noon. They would never put uNC V Duke at noon and it's not just because Louisville sucks, they put that game in garbage timeslots every year.

This game is at Rupp, right? The screenshot makes it look like it's UK @ Louisville.

I see where it says Rupp Arena on the bottom, but the home school is typically shown on the right side.

I hate this game being at noon. They would never put uNC V Duke at noon and it's not just because Louisville sucks, they put that game in garbage timeslots every year.
Whenever it’s at Louisville it’s on ESPN when it’s at Kentucky it’s on CBS

Kenny Payne got Hercy Miller over there on his squad and Im getting nervous already. He could destroy us if he wanted too. An uhhh here and uhhh there and it could get out of hand quick! Once KP gives Hercy the signal and says “now get on in there son and Make em say uuuh!! Na Na, Na Na. Should be about same exact time KY fans will be saying Heyyy heyyy goooodbye Na Na Na Na!

UofL sucks and has returned to irrelevancy. I would rather see UK play against Indiana. But Calipari won't let that happen. And spare me the crap that our fans were treated terribly during the last trip to Assembly Hall in December 2011. Every cell phone in the joint had cameras and I've yet to see any footage backing up those allegations.
You are wrong. Go to YouTube and I think you’ll be surprised.

You are wrong. Go to YouTube and I think you’ll be surprised.
This? "I don't know what's wrong with you people, I really don't." And did he run over a small Hoosier fan at the 0:13 mark? 🤣

Seriously, I never saw anything from that game posted on Rupp's Rafters which showed anyone was in 'danger' and I've never found anything on Youtube. Granted, it was a crappy loss to an inferior team that shouldn't have happened. But Calipari shouldn't have been allowed to end the Indiana rivalry just because he was butt-hurt over losing to a crappy team.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lsvljoe and deplion
I hope we beat UL by 40 points and shut them up for another year. Plus I hope UL can't even win 9 games this year.

Joke of a game this has turned into. Coach Cal’s fascination of playing on CFP day is wild.

I'd rather have gotten the Cards earlier - maybe early November. Fabio Basili is just going to get better and better.

Just kidding. U6 is going to need something a lot worse than a fake COVID scare to spare them an epic ass-beating this year.

Bubonnic Plague? Zombie Apocalypse? Gorilla Pox? - That's Money Pox on Steroids. It'll be interesting to see what they come up with to bail on the game.
Knowing them I could actually see a monkey pox outbreak, Them and Duke have to have the highest risk factors outside California and Ivy League schools.

The Louisville game has become the same thing over and over recently Kentucky dominates for 3-4 years, then Louisville barley beats a down Kentucky team in the yum center the next year, then the cycle repeats

Although I'd rather be in the Playoff, what is going to happen if we play in the Sugar Bowl? Same exact time. It would be interesting (I'd say they'd find a way to move the basketball game time).

Reactions: bbncal02
Kentucky eats first.

1HIWLut.jpg

Reactions: CatEye2010
This? "I don't know what's wrong with you people, I really don't."

Seriously, I never saw anything from that game posted on Rupp's Rafters which showed anyone was in 'danger' and I've never found anything on Youtube. Granted, it was a crappy loss to an inferior team that shouldn't have happened. But Calipari shouldn't have been allowed to end the Indiana rivalry just because he was butt-hurt over losing to a crappy team.
You must be a Hoosiers fan.

Reactions: CatTough
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT