ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville game added

UL better make it competitive or CBS is going to quit covering this.

Hey Cards, we're putting you on national TV, try and keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
You know they are expecting a beat down when they don’t really talk about the date of the game being set.

The Hoosiers don’t want any part of the CATS and you know it. If you act like idiots you don’t deserve to be on the same floor.
Somewhere not too many months ago there was an article where Woodson said [I'm paraphrasing] that he wanted the UK-IU series to resume. So that's one big hole in your post. And while I can't quote the numbers just like you can't, there's no dispute that a significant portion of BBN wants the series to resume as well. There's a friggin' reason from 1969 through 2012 when jagoff Calipari ended it.

This? "I don't know what's wrong with you people, I really don't." And did he run over a small Hoosier fan at the 0:13 mark? 🤣

Seriously, I never saw anything from that game posted on Rupp's Rafters which showed anyone was in 'danger' and I've never found anything on Youtube. Granted, it was a crappy loss to an inferior team that shouldn't have happened. But Calipari shouldn't have been allowed to end the Indiana rivalry just because he was butt-hurt over losing to a crappy team.
You must have been in a coma. There were numerous posts in several threads about people being cursed out, spit on and physically threatened in the parking lot at Ass Hall.
IU and their fans are meth addicted trash. Half of them are still nuthugging that moron Booby Knight.
When they learn to act like they weren't born in a damn barn then, we maybe consider giving them a neutral site game. But, NEVER take a UK team back to Ass Hall.

You must have been in a coma. There were numerous posts in several threads about people being cursed out, spit on and physically threatened in the parking lot at Ass Hall.
IU and their fans are meth addicted trash. Half of them are still nuthugging that moron Booby Knight.
When they learn to act like they weren't born in a damn barn then, we maybe consider giving them a neutral site game. But, NEVER take a UK team back to Ass Hall.
I saw tons of posts by people like the dude in that video claiming to have been cursed at [so what, it's a friggin' rivalry game on the road when UK was the #1 ranked team in the country], purportedly spit at, and supposedly physically threatened. But from his rambling video, it appeared to me he was not physically present at the game or in the parking lot afterward, and I suspect the same holds true with a lot of the people who posted about supposed spitting and physical danger. Regardless, I've never seen or found any video from Ass Hall or the parking lot to back up any of the claims of spitting or physical danger. Rather than wasting keystrokes suggesting I must have been in a coma when obviously I wasn't, post on this thread the video that I must have overlooked. Because to me it continues to appear UK's regular thumping of Indiana got cancelled for no reason other than jagoff Calipari was butt-hurt over losing to Clappy and his inferior Hoosier squad.

Last edited:
I saw tons of posts by people like the dude in that video claiming to have been cursed at [so what, it's a friggin' rivalry game on the road when UK was the #1 ranked team in the country], purportedly spit at, and supposedly physically threatened. But from his rambling video, it appeared to me he was not physically present at the game or in the parking lot afterward, and I suspect the same holds true with a lot of the people who posted about supposed spitting and physical danger. Regardless, I've never seen or found any video from Ass Hall or the parking lot to back up any of the claims of spitting or physical danger. Rather than wasting keystrokes suggesting I must have been in a coma when obviously I wasn't, post on this thread the video that I must have overlooked. Because to me it continues to appear UK's regular thumping of Indiana got cancelled for no reason other than jagoff Calipari was butt-hurt over losing to Clappy and his inferior Hoosier squad.
I was here and read the comments. Are you saying dozens of UK fans were just making it all up? Certainly sounds that way.
I've never even seen the video you linked. But, I do know the UK athletic dept received such a large number of complaints about how fans were treated at Ass Hall that apparently some discussions were had behind the scene between the two schools. Pretty sure the IU president or AD issued an apology at some point.
Maybe it was while you were still in a coma.

I saw tons of posts by people like the dude in that video claiming to have been cursed at [so what, it's a friggin' rivalry game on the road when UK was the #1 ranked team in the country], purportedly spit at, and supposedly physically threatened. But from his rambling video, it appeared to me he was not physically present at the game or in the parking lot afterward, and I suspect the same holds true with a lot of the people who posted about supposed spitting and physical danger. Regardless, I've never seen or found any video from Ass Hall or the parking lot to back up any of the claims of spitting or physical danger. Rather than wasting keystrokes suggesting I must have been in a coma when I obviously wasn't, post on this thread the video that I must have overlooked.

I was here and read the comments. Are you saying dozens of UK fans were just making it all up? Certainly sounds that way.
I've never even seen the video you linked. But, I do know the UK athletic dept received such a large number of complaints about how fans were treated at Ass Hall that apparently some discussions were had behind the scene between the two schools. Pretty sure the IU president or AD issued an apology at some point.
Yeah, I was here too and read those same comments - and still don't remember anyone posting any video. And after that game against Indiana in December 2011 'dozens' of our fans complained on here that they felt mistreated in Assembly Hall - just like dozens of our fans do after every UofL and Tennessee game. And yeah Capt. Obvious, some UK fans after that game emailed the opposing university to complain about the home team's crowd - just like some of our fans do after every Tennessee and UofL game. And just like after every UofL and Tennessee game, the opposing president or AD sends out an email apologizing for the behavior of their 'fans.' Capt., I can even post a copy of an email purportedly sent by Indiana AD Fred Glass sometime following that game at Indiana, apologizing for behavior a member of BBN described in a letter/email. But when are you going to put-up and post some video that backs up Calipari's lame excuse? Or are you just an empty handed 9-16 apologist?

Somewhere not too many months ago there was an article where Woodson said [I'm paraphrasing] that he wanted the UK-IU series to resume. So that's one big hole in your post. And while I can't quote the numbers just like you can't, there's no dispute that a significant portion of BBN wants the series to resume as well. There's a friggin' reason from 1969 through 2012 when jagoff Calipari ended it.
Nobody wants to play those losers.

Yeah, I was here too and read those same comments - and still don't remember anyone posting any video. And after that game against Indiana in December 2011 'dozens' of our fans complained on here that they felt mistreated in Assembly Hall - just like dozens of our fans do after every UofL and Tennessee game. And yeah Capt. Obvious, some UK fans after that game emailed the opposing university to complain about the home team's crowd - just like some of our fans do after every Tennessee and UofL game. And just like after every UofL and Tennessee game, the opposing president or AD sends out an email apologizing for the behavior of their 'fans.' Capt., I can even post a copy of an email purportedly sent by Indiana AD Fred Glass sometime following that game at Indiana, apologizing for behavior a member of BBN described in a letter/email. But when are you going to put-up and post some video that backs up Calipari's lame excuse? Or are you just an empty handed 9-16 apologist?
You are so minimizing what happened at Indiana. It was 2011. Phones were way different filming then. You actually prove his point for him as well. Id love to play them annually. It was a great rivalry when I was growing up. Move it back to semi neutral sites. Bringing the COVID season argument does no good when trying to make a point about Indiana.

You are so minimizing what happened at Indiana. It was 2011. Phones were way different filming then. You actually prove his point for him as well. Id love to play them annually. It was a great rivalry when I was growing up. Move it back to semi neutral sites. Bringing the COVID season argument does no good when trying to make a point about Indiana.
You're seriously going to attempt to make that argument to justify jagoff Calipari canceling the Kentucky-Indiana rivalry game? "There's no cellphone footage because the cellphone technology in December 2011 was such that nobody could capture it with their cellphone." Really? The iphone 4 came out in 2010. The 4s came out in October 2011. Both were equipped with cameras which had the ability to capture video with audio. And whoever the UK fan is in this video wearing the stocking cap, he made and posted this 2011 video with his cellphone in... you guessed it, 2011:

Calipari didn't grow up in Kentucky, he didn't play at UofK, and he never spent any time as an assistant at Kentucky. Other than collecting his head coach paychecks, he's had no investment in Kentucky or BBN. Calipari got hired at UK in March 2009. Despite having no long-term involvement with the rivalry or any genuine appreciation for its place in UK basketball lore, by the end of December 2011 the fat jagoff was running to the UK administration to campaign for the cancellation of the Kentucky-Indiana basketball rivalry because he lost in Bloomington to a far inferior Indiana squad. 3 friggin' games into it and he's suddenly omniscient enough to see that continuing the Kentucky-Indiana rivalry is bad for all that is UK basketball? The Calipari apologists all seem to be cool with his butt-hurt excuse. I'm among those who aren't. Calipari is something close to a pathetic carpetbagger who has undermined the history and heritage of the UK basketball program at nearly every turn. But his legion of lemmings still don't have the onions to stop and take an objective look around. Whatever.

Last edited:
I never see any posts from UK fans after the UT or UofL games that even come close to describing what went on at Ass Hall in 2011. Show me where UK fans have emailed the athletic dept's of UT or UofL and demanded a apology for something. The IU meth-heads went waaaay beyond normal fan behavior and they're paying the price now.
I'm the LAST person that you should be lumping in with the Calipari apologists. I am not a fan of his coaching philosophy or his enormous ego but, none of that has anything to do with how ridiculous the IU fans were that day.
You seem to be minimizing all the reports from UK fans in an effort to place blame on Calipari for not continuing the series. Yet, UK offered to place IU in Indy going forward with a 50/50 ticket dispersal and the Loosiers rejected that proposal. Why did they do that?

I'm the LAST person that you should be lumping in with the Calipari apologists. I am not a fan of his coaching philosophy or his enormous ego but, none of that has anything to do with how ridiculous the IU fans were that day.
You seem to be minimizing all the reports from UK fans in an effort to place blame on Calipari for not continuing the series. Yet, UK offered to place IU in Indy going forward with a 50/50 ticket dispersal and the Loosiers rejected that proposal. Why did they do that?
Calipari knows the answer to the question:

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/...-wants-calipari-and-kentucky-back-on-schedule

As you can see from the URL, I found this May 2022 article through an SI link. But if you're going to respond that it's Hoosier propaganda, so be it. One fact is beyond dispute: Calipari cancelled the Kentucky-Indiana basketball rivalry. After 43 uninterrupted seasons of selllout after sellout, John friggin' Calipari unilaterally decided to cancel that rivalry after coaching in it for only 3 games.

Last edited:
Calipari knows the answer to the question:

https://www.si.com/college/indiana/...-wants-calipari-and-kentucky-back-on-schedule

As you can see from the URL, I found this May 2022 article through an SI link. But if you're going to respond that it's Hoosier propaganda, so be it. One fact is beyond dispute: Calipari cancelled the Kentucky-Indiana basketball rivalry. After 43 uninterrupted seasons of selllout after sellout, John friggin' Calipari unilaterally decided to cancel that rivalry after coaching in it for only 3 games.
I don't know who cancelled the home and home series but, I know UK's administration approved the cancellation based on how UK fans were treated at Ass Hall.
UK/Calipari then offered to play neutral site games versus IU....much like the old Big Four Classic was done in INDY for several years...and IU wasn't interested in that.
So, screw 'em!
I'd much rather UNCheat or even Ohio State were on the schedule on a yearly basis anyway. IU needs UK far more than UK needs the Loosiers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT