ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville falls to NC State 94-85. Season now over so when is KP told to clean out his desk ?

I think it's when they've secured who they want. If they don't know right now they might hold back.

I just think it's going to be someone we arent even thinking about> The NCAA is playing around with Louisville, they cannot risk anything. It's going to be a clean guy without the splash.

ITS not a question of who they want.....but who will really take job. Alot of they people they mention may not even want to talk to them. yeah they can say well we reached out to so and so. but did he laugh and say no. the real heart break will be who they actually get. If i was Kenny payne i wouldnt budge off my contract. i would tell them if you let me go then pay me what you owe me or keep me on period. NO BARGAINING.

I think they save several million on the buyout if they wait to April to release him.

However some of the old guard which includes former players who are big boosters and pushed for Kenny don’t think 2 years is a fair amount of time. Maybe they prevail and he gets another year

he started the season saying he knew he needed to win to get the fans back

he finished the season blaming the fans.

he knows its over. he's known its over for a few weeks now

whoever comes in after this train wreck better be a miracle worker. I don't think they have any recruits

8 years. since they last won an ncaa tournament game if they get in and win a game next year.
EIGHT YEARS!
EIGHT FULL YEARS since they won a game in the NCAA tournament.
I could not fathom and hope I never do.

Gonna be tough for whoever takes over. i don’t think they have any commitments for next year so far. better hit the portal with a vengeance

Kenny is doing a great job. They doubled their win total from last season and had a decent shot at double digit wins this season. They lost 9 games by single digits and if they can get 10% tougher next season I think they have a great shot at getting to 12 to 13 wins next season.

Only a racist would want KP gone after such an improved season 2 with such a bright future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT