ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of UK targets incl. Bol Bol, Naz Reid, Scottie Lewis, Reddish 9pm on ESPNU tonight

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
https://www.aseaofblue.com/2017/8/6...everal-kentucky-basketball-recruiting-targets

Stephen Curry’s team will consist of UK recruiting targets Moses Brown, Keldon Johnson, and Naz Reid. None of those three have official offers from Kentucky, but Kentucky is still seen as one of the teams involved in their recruitment. 2019 guard Scottie Lewis is also a UK target in the 2019 recruiting class.

Seth Curry’s team features Bol Bol, Darius Garland, and Cameron Reddish. 2019 guard Bryan Antoine, the high school and AAU teammate of Lewis, will also play for Seth’s team.

Antoine and Lewis are expected to team up at the collegiate level as well.

Bagley is more hyped coming out of high school than Anthony Davis was. I'm not sure if he is really that good or it is just everyone is still thinking he is going to duke, there recruits is always overhyped beyond imagine..

Biancardi just said that Naz Reid is just as talented as Bagley. Haven't seen him though. Is he loco en cabesa?

If this is true, I think it says more about Bagley's insane hype than Reid's talent level. When you hear talk about Bagley, you think of Davis impact without the unibrow. Don't get me wrong, if this was said, it obviously means Reid is going to be a talented frontcourt player for someone. Whynot Kentucky?

I really, really hope Marvin Bagley just goes straight to playing for money. That kid is a major hurdle to have to clear to win a title.

Biancardi just said that Naz Reid is just as talented as Bagley. Haven't seen him though. Is he loco en cabesa?

No he isnt loco. Reid is very talented and has a very high ceiling. Reid is prob undervalued a bit while Bagley is a tad overvalued. Yes he is a damn good player but he isnt as great as they make him out to be. He will still have his struggles as a freshman in college just like every other freshmen does.

I would be very pleased to have a committment from Reid. Hopefully Cal would let him shoot it from deep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT