ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the GOT Prequel is getting the full woke treatment

DSmith21

All-SEC
Mar 27, 2012
Games of Thrones was known for graphic violence and sex. The prequel is going down the non binary, gender fluid, #MeToo, PC rabbit hole. I was looking forward to this series, I hope the stories are good enough to make up for the woke-wash. The new series airs next month on HBO.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nightwish84
John Snow is racist. Killed first minute of the show.

The castles are now handy capable for the midget.

khaleesi finally makes loves to all 1 million people of color who are being suppressed by white supremacy.

lots of gays, lots of lesbians, tons of transgenders.

Looking for forward to it!

The dance of the dragons was based around a succession battle. 2 queens. One had a son. The king wanted everyone to swear an oath to his daughter of his first marriage... most did. After he died several wanted to switch to back the one with a son.

It was a good story in the books. It could be a really good show if they don't try to "gender studies" the hell out of it. We all understand the male succession of royal families. They don't need to try to force it into more than it is. Half the kingdom does still back the woman over the son... they could show that well or really cringey. We'll see. I'm hopeful for this one because the writers have shown they can actually write a good story.

Games of Thrones was known for graphic violence and sex. The prequel is going down the non binary, gender fluid, #MeToo, PC rabbit hole. I was looking forward to this series, I hope the stories are good enough to make up for the woke-wash. The new series airs next month on HBO.

Yeah, fantasy dragon shows need more traditional American values. 😂😂

Yeah, fantasy dragon shows need more traditional American values. 😂😂
You must think the show needs some critical race theory, preferred pronouns and the whole woke lunatic agenda. That did wonders to make ESPN better. Maybe they could just tell us a good story that doesn't push a current day political agenda.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nightwish84
You must think the show needs some critical race theory, preferred pronouns and the whole woke lunatic agenda. That did wonders to make ESPN better. Maybe it will work in this case too.
Speaking of lunatics...

You could just let the show actually air an episode first without being an offended bitch. Not sure which is worse at this point - the proud woke cult or the cult who finds any excuse to whine about wokeness whether it's there or not. FWIW, there are gay scenes in Game of Thrones. I'm sure if the show aired today, there'd be a 9 page thread here complaining about HBO being groomers. Some of ya'll have completely lost it and continue to think this site is your facebook page.

Speaking of lunatics...

You could just let the show actually air an episode first without being an offended bitch. Not sure which is worse at this point - the proud woke cult or the cult who finds any excuse to whine about wokeness whether it's there or not. FWIW, there are gay scenes in Game of Thrones. I'm sure if the show aired today, there'd be a 9 page thread here complaining about HBO being groomers. Some of ya'll have completely lost it and continue to think this site is your facebook page.
I am not offended by gay scenes or characters. Just by HBO potentially ruining a pretty good show by heavy handed insertion of their current pet politics.

Speaking of lunatics...

And, yet, once again you are offended when someone offers criticism of wokism. You could just comment on GOT? But, no. Most of your posts are offenses to offenses.

• Haha
Reactions: Lamar Card
I am not offended by gay scenes or characters. Just by HBO potentially ruining a pretty good show by heavy handed insertion of their current pet politics.
“potentially”

In other words, you don’t know because you haven’t seen an episode, yet you seem to be worried enough to create a thread and bring up subjects like non binary, gender fluid, #MeToo, PC rabbit hole, critical race theory, preferred pronouns and the whole woke lunatic agenda. Your words there, bub. You’re way too wound up and have already decided to be disappointed with the show’s themes based on some article. Think for yourself and stop being played by the media you probably hate.

“potentially”

In other words, you don’t know because you haven’t seen an episode, yet you seem to be worried enough to create a thread and bring up subjects like non binary, gender fluid, #MeToo, PC rabbit hole, critical race theory, preferred pronouns and the whole woke lunatic agenda. Your words there, bub. You’re way too wound up and have already decided to be disappointed with the show’s themes based on some article. Think for yourself and stop being played by the media you probably hate.
You are obviously a woke nutjob who supports inserting far left politics into entertainment. Sorry to have triggered you snowflake. Head to your safe space (mom's basement) and work on your personal pronouns.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mdnerd
I liked Game of Thrones, at least up until the last season.. but I don't know if I NEED more Game of Thrones. I get the sense that this was sort of a once in a life time story that won't be replicated.. and it will likely get the Star Wars treatment where everything is just a mediocre cash-grab.

I always prefer dramas that take place in the real world. The Wire, Breaking Bad, etc. And Pete Holmes nails it.

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Speaking of lunatics...

That’s rich, you guys gave birth to being offended and now when D21 points out the woke content, you want the abortion of being offended 😂💰🍺

That’s rich, you guys gave birth to being offended and now when D21 points out the woke content, you want the abortion of being offended 😂💰🍺
What “woke content” has “D21” pointed out about a show which hasn’t been aired yet? I know it’s difficult to keep the woke whining to the political thread or D-League, but come on, this is just silly. OP is creating false woke scenarios in his mind about a show that we won’t see until next month. That’s next level being upset. It’d be impressive if it wasn’t so absurd.

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve never watched GoT. If it’s devolved to woke social engineering, I won’t start.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
Thanks for the heads up. I’ve never watched GoT. If it’s devolved to woke social engineering, I won’t start.

It’s an all time great, historically successful show and book series about a fantasy world made up of 7 kingdoms, and when the current King dies, there is a lengthy fight to claim the throne by a wide variety of mythical characters, wrapped up in almost never ending series of incidents of murder, betrayal, sex, incest, rape, sorcery, magic, and dragons — and the characters are trying to wrap this entire anarchy up all before the frozen living dead from the north march down and murder everyone. And also, woke social engineering.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT