ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Louisville fans are turning on Zipp

Is this Zipp guy just an overly enthusiastic fan of the turtleneck, or is he someone with some connections? I know there was some incident at his condo pool where he shove a woman into the pool, but other than that, all I know is he dominates that message board and seems to publicly support Jurich. Is he anybody?

Is this Zipp guy just an overly enthusiastic fan of the turtleneck, or is he someone with some connections? I know there was some incident at his condo pool where he shove a woman into the pool, but other than that, all I know is he dominates that message board and seems to publicly support Jurich. Is he anybody?
Honestly man, the real question is he a level 10 clinger? He has stalker written all over him. I feel sorry for the unlucky girl or guy that has his love interest. I bet he is a strait up stalker

He’s absolutely nobody. Just infamous for being a dumbass

Honestly man, the real question is he a level 10 clinger? He has stalker written all over him. I feel sorry for the unlucky girl or guy that has his love interest. I bet he is a strait up stalker

No doubt. Guys like that tend to be pretty lonely. That message board is probably his whole world.

He's the biggest UK hater/Jurich lover that ever lived.
He lives to hate UK, that much is certain.
This is definitely proven, even when his favorite university is mired in scandal after disgusting scandal, he still gets online to make fun of UK. It's as if he has no idea what's happening in his own backyard.
I happen to think he is a bit intelligent, he is very good at throwing out stats and never gives up, but he is a complete asshat and it was just a matter of time before all those UL fans on the red board turned on him and what I've noticed is a total lack of UK posters over there that caused trouble. Once those posters got banned there was not pack mentality over there and now they are turning on their own and captain Zipp is too over the top and passionate to know when to stop.

He's the biggest UK hater/Jurich lover that ever lived.
He lives to hate UK, that much is certain.
This is definitely proven, even when his favorite university is mired in scandal after disgusting scandal, he still gets online to make fun of UK. It's as if he has no idea what's happening in his own backyard.
I happen to think he is a bit intelligent, he is very good at throwing out stats and never gives up, but he is a complete asshat and it was just a matter of time before all those UL fans on the red board turned on him and what I've noticed is a total lack of UK posters over there that caused trouble. Once those posters got banned there was not pack mentality over there and now they are turning on their own and captain Zipp is too over the top and passionate to know when to stop.
Never confuse "articulate" with "intelligent". He uses proper grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure, but his content is naive and parochial. He is a slobbering, Jurich sycophant

What's up with the slapdick reference? If any school has had issue with body parts it has been UL starting with their Coach and ending with Hookers. LPT makes no sense since we own them in all basketball, head to head, National Championships, NCAA victories, FF and on and on.

Reactions: RogerIndy
What's up with the slapdick reference? If any school has had issue with body parts it has been UL starting with their Coach and ending with Hookers. LPT makes no sense since we own them in all basketball, head to head, National Championships, NCAA victories, FF and on and on.
I think slapdick came from Petrino calling us that during a fball game? Not 100% sure though, but feel I've read that before. The lpt line makes me roll my eyes hard, really makes no sense at all. I just picture zipp laughing hysterically every time he types lpt. Hating on UK seems to be all the poor guy has in life.

I think slapdick came from Petrino calling us that during a fball game? Not 100% sure though, but feel I've read that before. The lpt line makes me roll my eyes hard, really makes no sense at all. I just picture zipp laughing hysterically every time he types lpt. Hating on UK seems to be all the poor guy has in life.

Also his old avatar picture making fun of the Kroger deal.. while UL literally plays in an arena called the KFC Yum Center.

Also his old tag line about "elite my a$$" referring to the SEC/Kentucky or whatever.. Even though they got caught paying players..

He is a walking talking embarrassment.

From Zipperly:

"Jurich said that if he had been presented with the decision to hire/fire Pitino based on the adidas problem, Pitino would have been fired. Jurich wasn't given that chance.

And Pitino was still employed at the time because people HIGHER THAN Jurich were OK with that. Saying Pitino should have been fired before the FBI thing happened is making Jurich the scapegoat.

The above are points that Jurich's attorneys will successfully make in court..."

*Jurich's daughter is an Adidas rep and his son was being paid for NOTHING on UofL's dime.
*Postel said he told Jurich to fire Pitino after HookerGate. He refused.
*Pitino should have been fired WAYYY before the "FBI thing." Having sex on a restaurant table and saying, "There wasn't a morality clause in my contract at the time" would have gotten 100 NCAA coaches canned.
*Jurich said on the news today that he's not allowed to have contact with Rick Pitino. Scapegoat my a$$.
*Why would Jurich want to see the inside of a courtroom? He's guilty of failure to monitor the athletic department. Tons of proof.
*Slobknobing a former AD and trying to slam Barnhart is DESPERATE. Doesn't he have someone to push into a pool, wash sweatpants, or make another sign slurping Jurich?

Jmo. :popcorn:

From Zipperly:

*Slobknobing a former AD and trying to slam Barnhart is DESPERATE. Doesn't he have someone to push into a pool, wash sweatpants, or make another sign slurping Jurich?

Any rational person would have realized that Jurich is gone, no matter what they do, he is not coming back, so either get with the program and support your school, or go support some other school if you are that p.o.ed. But what he is doing is something that only a crazy, irrational person would do. And I don't mean the kind of crazy that Calipari accuses us of being, I mean CRAZY!

BTW, what's KH up to these days?

Man those are your diggs..I just festered your festive mind messing with you but I thought I may be obsessing in that area too much and quit cold turkey. It's the off season. I will start grinding my elbow in your back soon enough....;)

Reactions: bigbluelou
Kevin literally shoved an elderly lady into water. He's the lowest form of a human being, and frankly it's not even debatable.

Reactions: RogerIndy
Zipp is the dumbest and most ignorant trained monkey i have ever had

AND he smokes menthols....

monkey-smoking-o.gif

Man those are your diggs..I just festered your festive mind messing with you but I thought I may be obsessing in that area too much and quit cold turkey. It's the off season. I will start grinding my elbow in your back soon enough....;)
It’s about that time. :grimace:

Reactions: BBUK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT