ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like entire 2023-24 Arkansas basketball team arrested

Reminds me of that John Ritter movie where the dudes are wearing glow in the dark condoms. It looks like a light saber duel.

Were they in armies of seven? Holding up condoms for shields? I've been playing Elden Ring lately. It would be strange to carry a buckler, and a colossal sword.

While working in a southcentral KY county a number of years ago, I found an active cock fighting facility. It was in a barn, had a ring, spectator seating, a small kitchen (burgers & hot dogs only, no chicken sandwiches!) & a schedule card for future events. Oh, there were also feathers everywhere, including the kitchen.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I was once a world champion but the years of constant beatings took a toll and I was forced to retire.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
While working in a southcentral KY county a number of years ago, I found an active cock fighting facility. It was in a barn, had a ring, spectator seating, a small kitchen (burgers & hot dogs only, no chicken sandwiches!) & a schedule card for future events. Oh, there were also feathers everywhere, including the kitchen.
Back when I was much younger and had less sense, I attended a couple cock fights out in Harlan. One event used "Kentucky Knife Fighting rules". Involved perhaps 10-15 pairs of birds

Bird owners attached long, curved, razor-sharp blades to rooster's legs and let 'em go at it. Plenty winners, but no survivors. Messy as hell. Thank goodness KSP never found out. Yeah, they also ran a concession stand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT