ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for questions

Maybe a rundown on how many minutes Bradshaw is going to see coming into the lineup. What game could it be amd who's mins goes down

How about running down not who starts but who is in the game at the end to protect the lead. Who would be the players to protect the ball and make free throws

Reactions: chroix
adou vs kj should be a battle. They both are built like tanks.

Completely different situation imo. Bradshaw's attitude is night and day from Sharpe.
Agree. Bradshaw may never play a minute in a Kentucky uniform, but it won't be his decision if that happens. Sharpe never had any intention of playing here.

Reactions: dl51344
OP, do you think Cal is truly finished with rock fight games with scores in the forties?

A lot of people have been down on Cal, myself included. Can he have a type of season that puts him in the running for coach of the year?

I think the biggest questions right now are Bradshaw and Z, when do they see the court?

The guy who runs this podcast doesn't have any connections to the program or staff so he won't be able to chime in on that. But I agree it's the biggest question around the program right now.

Reactions: bbncal02
I think I see the fingerprints on both sides of the Courts of John Welsh. Random basketball? I think that is his. And I think the happiness I see among the players he's also had a hand in that. What do you think?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT