ADVERTISEMENT

Looking at Kerr Kriisa's picture of him in UK uniform ...

NociHTTP

Senior
Mar 8, 2023
does he make anyone else think that he's Reed's bad brother, the one the parents wouldn't talk about? From what I've read he loves getting under the skin of opponents, and LOVES playing up the crowd. He's one of many reasons the Cats are going to be very interesting to watch this upcoming season :)

Depends if Pope tells him to tone it down or not.

I don't see Coach letting a player taunt or trash talk.

You want a Dawg, but you want him to be "The Dawg" in his play and skill, not with his mouth.

Trash players are for Florida & Tennessee...Not Kentucky.
You might be right. As long as he brings his intensity :)

Reactions: Fox2monk
Who cares it poster is a woman or just transitioning to a woman. Nothing in that post was crazy. I’m just here to read good thoughts from people wether I agree or not with their particular take 🤷🏼‍♂️
He's incredibly jealous that there are actually women on this site. Me, BKO and I think there are a few others. It's the only manhood he has left lol.

I think Pope lets Kerr be himself more than I originally thought. I saw a quote from Pope pretty much talking about how Kerr will get in a guys ear.

There’s a difference in being a dirty player and being confident and getting under a guys skin. I’ve never seen Kerr trip, hit or do anything considered dirty.

College Basketball Reaction GIF by SEC Network

You want a Dawg, but you want him to be "The Dawg" in his play and skill, not with his mouth.

So you want a team full of vanilla (not skin color) players who say "yes sir" "yes mam" and raise their hand when they foul, and hand the ball to the ref during dead balls ? I like flair and showmanship. Colorful players add a dimension to the game. I myself, do not want a team full of robots. Jordan, Bird, Barkley, and even lesser players add to the total game experience by having personalities. Now, I do not want any Lambier's, Rodman's, Danny Ainge or anyone of that ilk.

Last edited:
He's incredibly jealous that there are actually women on this site. Me, BKO and I think there are a few others. It's the only manhood he has left lol.
My wife is on here sometimes unless she is out jogging, riding around in her hummer, or getting another stupid Dallas Cowboy tattoo.

Seriously though.. I think you are a good poster and couldn't care less if you are a male or female.

There used to be a lady from the Burkesville/Thomkinsville area that posted here a few years ago. She was quite the looker if her avatar was really her. I guess she probably got tired of all the guys hitting on her and left after a few months. It was too bad because she was a good poster. I don't recall her name but it had Meeks in it.

I guess we should go search for the picture the OP started a thread about since that wasn't included?

There used to be a lady from the Burkesville/Thomkinsville area that posted here a few years ago. She was quite the looker if her avatar was really her. I guess she probably got tired of all the guys hitting on her and left after a few months. It was too bad because she was a good poster. I don't recall her name but it had Meeks in it.
MarryMeMeeks. I was definitely guilty.

It's a shame because these idiots only see women as a means to an end, I bet they also sneer at women's basketball.

Reactions: WildcatNC
Guess I shouldn’t be surprised there are a bunch of old, out of touch people, who don’t like fun on a college sports message board in 2024.

does he make anyone else think that he's Reed's bad brother, the one the parents wouldn't talk about? From what I've read he loves getting under the skin of opponents, and LOVES playing up the crowd. He's one of many reasons the Cats are going to be very interesting to watch this upcoming season :)

Sicko! (From the title.)

It's a shame because these idiots only see women as a means to an end, I bet they also sneer at women's basketball.
My behavior towards (Mrowr)yMeMeeks was always as respectful as my intentions were honorable. And grew out of our interactions, not merely the fact that she made Taylor Swift look like chopped liver. But I do sneer at women’s basketball 👍🏻 🎯

Reactions: NociHTTP
My wife would be on here but she’d be on the Duke board just to piss me off…. She told me a long time ago she liked Duke just to get under my skin. We make it work been together for 24 years almost married for 20 years love her to death just don’t like who she roots for. She’s went to quite a few UK games with me and even went to the Pope press conference and said man we’re crazy….🤣🤣🤣 I’m still trying to get her to flip and going to keep on trying….. YOU WILL NEVER EVER CATCH ME AT ANYTHING DUKE.

I would not enjoy a player that is a total trash talker.

I mean they all do it to some level, but I don't want a player that game after game is taunting the crowd or opposing players. Let your game do your talking.

I believe Pope would tell him to tone it down if he did that.

I would not enjoy a player that is a total trash talker.

I mean they all do it to some level, but I don't want a player that game after game is taunting the crowd or opposing players. Let your game do your talking.

I believe Pope would tell him to tone it down if he did that.
Wrong answer. Trash talkers is what makes it fun!!!! We need to be entertained and he's going to give us alot of entertaining moments.

Agree 100 %, Belfry ...

When I was a kid my sister and I had an imaginary bad brother who we named “bad brother”. He lived behind the couch and subsisted on dirt that we fed him.

So you want a team full of vanilla (not skin color) players who say "yes sir" "yes mam" and raise their hand when they foul, and hand the ball to the ref during dead balls ? I like flair and showmanship. Colorful players add a dimension to the game. I myself, do not want a team full of robots. Jordan, Bird, Barkley, and even lesser players add to the total game experience by having personalities. Now, I do not want any Lambier's, Rodman's, Danny Ainge or anyone of that ilk.
I would take a Danny Ainge any day.

I'm pretty sure most would crawl over salted broken glass to get a prime Larry Bird in and that dude talked more trash than anybody.

@susan2361 is the only other one I know for sure. She’s such a sweet lady too
Noci, you would’ve loved Cindy…was known and Cindog here. The way the folk on this board pulled together when she passed was amazing. They raised the money for her funeral with a little something left over for her boys.

I wish I could’ve seen the comment directed towards you though. Guess it was removed lol

You might be right. As long as he brings his intensity :)
I'd say Pope will be asking him to tone down some of the trash talk. We love the passion, though, and playing to the crowd is all good. But he will be under a microscope like nothing he's ever experienced at UK. I hope Pope gets a better whistle than Cal did. Kriisa wouldn't be able to play for Calipari, in my opinion, because he's too much of a lightning rod and refs would target him. He may still get targeted some at UK under Pope just because it's Kentucky. I say, give me the attitude, the passion, and playing to the crowd but tone down the trash talk.

Noci, you would’ve loved Cindy…was known and Cindog here. The way the folk on this board pulled together when she passed was amazing. They raised the money for her funeral with a little something left over for her boys.

I wish I could’ve seen the comment directed towards you though. Guess it was removed lol
Thank you for the compliment, @Bkocats! Yes, Cindy(Cindog) was a truly wonderful poster and big UK fan. She is truly missed. I think of her often, and wonder what she would say at some of the posts on here. It still brings tears to my eyes when I think of her and how her passing affected all of us...especially YOU!!!

Take care and it's good to see you on here!! Yeah, that comment that I assume was directed at @NociHTTP was rude, mean and totally uncalled for. She is a good poster. I think some people on here take offense at anything just to be upset. Anyway, take care and have a good night.

GO BIG BLUE AND
COACH POPE, TOO!!!💙💙💙

Larry Bird seems to be the consensus trash talker, and there are hilarious videos about it, with Magic and others telling funny stories. Like Bird going over to the opposing coach and saying "you're disrespecting me and I hate it. Don't guard me with a white guy." Or to an opposing player guarding him. "Who's coming to help you? Am I gonna have to wait for the double team?"
Why stop nonpersonal trash talk? It's part of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: hmt5000
Those were the days!

I don’t mind trash talk at all if you can play. If you are mediocre, keep your mouth shut.

I read this post yesterday and this morning I happened to notice several likes from Cindog in this thread from 2018 that made its way back to the front page - https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/...-get-an-automatic-scholly-to-uk.255246/unread

I remember her posts, she seemed like a lot of fun.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT