ADVERTISEMENT

Look on the brightside...

There is no room to dog UofL seeing how bad UK has looked the last 2 weeks while getting trucked.
Yea Kentucky just lost to teams that respectively wont 7-8 games last season. Louisville lost to a team in Florida St who can't line up correctly uch less do anything else. But sure.

Enjoying the Tennessee dumpster fire a lot more; but now isnt the time for any of this after we looked that pitiful Saturday night.

After our awful play on Saturday I don’t think we have any room to talk smack about other teams. At this point, every game (except Ut Martin) is losable

Reactions: KyFaninNC
UT Martin is the only game i'll call winnable at this point. We are goning to struggle big time the rest of the season. This team has major problems.

Yea Kentucky just lost to teams that respectively wont 7-8 games last season. Louisville lost to a team in Florida St who can't line up correctly uch less do anything else. But sure.
What does that matter? UK hasnt been competitive in their last 2 games. Losing is losing regardless.

Louisville is still a crappy program who just lost to their second easiest conference opponent and we still have 7-8 winnable games. Stoops will figure this out.

You had me until you said “Stoops will figure this out”. Louisville is bad but improving. We’re bad and getting worse. Stoops can’t figure out why he keeps putting nine players on the field so I can’t see him figuring out much of anything football related at this point.

Right now the way things are Kentucky being the home team against Louisville is the biggest reason I would take Kentucky. I do think we will turn things around, I just don't know how soon or how much, but this team has problems right now on both sides of the ball.

We should beat UL regardless of QB. They have a few really good players but they are tiny and their 2nd string is HS level. We have enough size and depth to wear them out by the 4th Q. However, if we don't pick it up, it will be closer than we want.

Reactions: The-Hack
Just as losing to terrible teams such as Florida St is losing to a terrible team such as Florida St
Did someone at FSU steal your girlfriend? Miss St got beat at home by Kansas St. They ain't that good either.

Did someone at FSU steal your girlfriend? Miss St got beat at home by Kansas St. They ain't that good either.
Kansas St is a good team. Watch some college football. That is not a bad team. Florida St is a 4-5 win team. Also I'm married. You know nothing about my life or wife. Keep that ignorance out of the replies.

Kansas St is a good team. Watch some college football. That is not a bad team. Florida St is a 4-5 win team. Also I'm married. You know nothing about my life or wife. Keep that ignorance out of the replies.
Lighten up Francis. You need to uncoil dude. Just a joke.
UK is looking like a 4-5 win team right now. Dogging UofL doesn't make UK's problems go away.
UofL looked decent against ND who played UGA right down to the wire. Your hatred of UofL might be keeping you from seeing UK is not head and shoulders better than UofL.

Lighten up Francis. You need to uncoil dude. Just a joke.
UK is looking like a 4-5 win team right now. Dogging UofL doesn't make UK's problems go away.
UofL looked decent against ND who played UGA right down to the wire. Your hatred of UofL might be keeping you from seeing UK is not head and shoulders better than UofL.
But they are. Louisville also struggled against Western Ky

But they are. Louisville also struggled against Western Ky
UK is at best an average team. Unless some great turn around happens, UK will struggle to get wins even in games they are supposed to win.
Offense is just really bad right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT