ADVERTISEMENT

Lonnie Johnson NFL Draft

I remember the first game last year, seeing his mother and family coming out of the concession area under the stands. They seemed so incredibly proud. His development over the course of that season was noticeable and then he took a leap this year. Happy for that kid. Its fun to see those Juco kids work hard and achieve their goals.

I think the interception he had in the Citrus Bowl made LJ a lot of money. I think most UK fans saw LJ as the weakest of the staring CBs during the season...since that interception it seems like his stock has been on a rocket ride.
Just comparing 2018 numbers Darius West blows LJ away... 23 tackles vs 86, 1 int vs 3...

I though LJ was a stud this past year. I loved Baity too.
Agreed. I'm young but I have a hard time believing UK has had many corner duos as good as Baity and LJ in its history. You could also probably make the same statement about our entire starting secondary

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Agreed. I'm young but I have a hard time believing UK has had many corner duos as good as Baity and LJ in its history. You could also probably make the same statement about our entire starting secondary

I'd put Trevard Lindley and Guy Winston above LJ as college players and equal to Baity, but Baity and LJ both project as better pro's imo.

Most of the draft projections that I have seen have at least 3 CBs ahead of Lonnie. Greedy Williams (LSU), Baker (Georgia), Murphy (Washington). I am guessing Lonnie goes in round 2.

Reactions: uofkFTW18
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT