ADVERTISEMENT

Long time gone

Hello fellas,

Been away for a while and haven’t kept up with the Cats at all. So I’ll have to go down and try to catch up. Doesn’t sound like we have a team for next year quite yet. But as always, I trust in Cal

Planning to be active on this board again going forward.
@CELTICAT , wtf man? Aids?

Reactions: kywildcat41086
You must love the hot weather, holy smokes. I just can't handle the heat, however dumb old me and my hubster are going to Myrtle Beach first week of June. Beautiful state if you like palm trees, sand and the water.
Ugh, I was in Myrtle Beach last August. That wasn't bad enough apparently, I actually went out and played 18 holes of golf from noon to 5pm one day. I'll never do that again.

Last edited:
You must love the hot weather, holy smokes. I just can't handle the heat, however dumb old me and my hubster are going to Myrtle Beach first week of June. Beautiful state if you like palm trees, sand and the water.
Have a great vacation! I’ll be sitting in Florida the 2nd week of June wish I could make Florida my official home to be honest!

Have a great vacation! I’ll be sitting in Florida the 2nd week of June wish I could make Florida my official home to be honest!
Thank you. Today I reserved a vehicle for the third time in the past week. We keep worrying that something would happen to our car while we're down there.
My brother lives in Daytona. He's got a permanent 2nd degree tan.

Thank you. Today I reserved a vehicle for the third time in the past week. We keep worrying that something would happen to our car while we're down there.
My brother lives in Daytona. He's got a permanent 2nd degree tan.
You’re welcome l. We used to rent cars to go on long trips but they went up when everything else did so we will be taking my wives 2023. We don’t like doing that usually because we like saving our miles. We go to the Gulf Side but been through Daytona when my daughter used to play soccer and that’s an awesome area. The permanent tan would definitely be nice to show off lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT