ADVERTISEMENT

LOL @ Calipari hugging Reed Sheppard in the Green Room.

Of course Cal is gonna be there for the players that were on his team. Any coach would do that, y'all make it sound like he farted in Mother Thereasa's face. IMO I like Reed a ton, but I just don't see him as the best collage player in the country last year, man, (it was two big foreign players that went ahead of him)I would take that Conneticut big or the Purdue big, or even Knecht at 6'7". I think Reed is going to have trouble trying to guard Lebron or our own SKG or Butler.
He isn't going to be asked to guard them guys by himself and nobody expects him to lock them up. In the NBA good offense beats good defense most of the time and you really want to just have guys out there who can get you buckets and pass the ball, which Reed does extraordinarily well.

There is no good way to analyze such a thing but using basic reasoning skills would suffice. It is wild to see how far some people defend Cal on this issue. It really exposes a bunch of people. He had a top 3 pick who was incredibly efficient and great at leading am offense on the bench at start of games and at the start of the 2nd half. It was insane.
Sure there is! You all are just unable to because nothing exists that actually supports your argument.

Where have I defended Cal? Resorting to fallacies doesn't help your argument.

Reed started 5 times and lost 4 of them. Including against UNCw and Florida. That's not really strong evidence for a player needing to start. There is also nothing that supports him starting was magically going to make him play better against TX am in the Sec Tourney or Oakland.

BYU and Pope didn't start their best player in Jackson last year, but no one so far has said anything negative about that decision. Weird.

Considering Calipari did everything he could to not use Reed from day one, and the fact that everyone knows he hated recruiting him in the first place, go ahead and use it I guess. Reed is all blue and doesn’t give a sht about ark and I don’t belief cal either. He didn’t play at UK for Cao but Cal sure did hold him back to play his boy.

Lmao. You guys are so ate up with CDS. Doesn’t change facts though.

The 4 star who many here moaned when signed, almost all predicted 3-4 years, played 3rd most minutes and within 2.5 minutes of most minutes and our leading scorer and most reliable veteran. Played 3.1 more minutes per game than the one described as “Cals boy”. Was so misused he went from the above descriptors to the 3rd pick in the nba draft after one season.

And the family and Reed are on record multiple times with how much they love cal- and hell, why wouldn’t they? Like many of you(but not to the extent) I’m certain going in the top 3 after one season was not what they had envisioned even in their wildest dreams.

Like Jesus Christ, I want to stop defending cal but when it’s consistently made up bs that you CDS sufferers spout it makes it hard to ignore. Revisionist history nonsense.

We have a season coming up and a hero has returned to be our coach. Yet, most of you here would probably deep down trade a title next year to go 1-30 as long as that meant the 1 was cal leaving Lexington with an L and a barrage of boos and insults. It’s ridiculous.

The 4 star who many here moaned when signed, almost all predicted 3-4 years, played 3rd most minutes and within 2.5 minutes of most minutes and our leading scorer and most reliable veteran. Played 3.1 more minutes per game than the one described as “Cals boy”. Was so misused he went from the above descriptors to the 3rd pick in the nba draft after one season.

And the family and Reed are on record multiple times with how much they love cal- and hell, why wouldn’t they? Like many of you(but not to the extent) I’m certain going in the top 3 after one season was not what they had envisioned even in their wildest dreams.

Like Jesus Christ, I want to stop defending cal but when it’s consistently made up bs that you CDS sufferers spout it makes it hard to ignore. Revisionist history nonsense.

We have a season coming up and a hero has returned to be our coach. Yet, most of you here would probably deep down trade a title next year to go 1-30 as long as that meant the 1 was cal leaving Lexington with an L and a barrage of boos and insults. It’s ridiculous.

You continue to be totally ate up with being the guy that defends that prick. You can keep doing it but it doesn’t change any of the facts that Calipari was pitiful at Kentucky and needed to be thrown out which he was. Calipari has 1 tournament win in 4 years it’s the most pitiful stretch in our history what the hell you mean trade a title to get him gone? Keep making up that fantasy world because that’s the only place that would be an option The guy sucks and he sold you so hard on the that used car you haven’t woke up in 10 years and have no clue what reality is. It’s alarming and I hope you allow your wife to handle all business decisions especially car buying. lol. Damn dude.

Calipari also is the only coach you’ll see who wouldn’t give the keys to Dilly and Shep. It’s clear why they weren’t starting but course you can’t grasp it but a guy with your mentality definitely won’t be able to.

The Sheppards are not going to diminish anyone of course they’re not going to say anything but praise. But Jeff Sheppard has never and will never be a Calipari guy. You continue to believe what you make up.

Here is the dumb raftard bringing him up again. Weak loser wants to be a raftard proud boy so bad but they will never accept you. LOL at the joke that you are.
POST NUMBER 2! Lol. IS THAT YOU CAL!!!!! If you concentrate hard enough, you might be able to recall what follows 2.

Yeah, John Calipari created an account to laugh at how big of a fraud you are. You’re a complete moron who has turned into pure trash. You obsessed with Cal and every other post you make is about him but cry that he mentioned Kentucky. You’re too stupid to see how fake you are.
Do you need help with number 3? I am going to treat you like you treat trash around your home, ignore it (you). Lol

Last edited:
I think that guys a troll. There’s no way anyone doesn’t understand this stuff unless they just can’t I guess. Nobody in America is starting Wagner over Sheppard by game 10 minimum. Nobody. And there are very simple reasons for that so if someone doesn’t get it I’m not wasting my time with that nonsense. It’s not a legitimate debate.
Undoubtedly a troll

Reactions: Killswitch24
Calipari tanked our program and stole six players on his way out. He also chose to evacuate to an SEC rival, by the way.

I'm surprised Kentucky fans like you aren't equally "ate up."

Let me guess, "let's put it in the past, fellas. Sure Cal left our program bleeding to death on the side of the road, but that's in the past. Time to move on."
Can you imagine how bad of shape we would’ve been under the old rules, without the transfer portal and nil? Would’ve been worse than 1989/90

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul

Drop The Mic GIF by In Real Life

Ask them why Mark Pope didn't start his best player in Jackson last year. It's funny watching them deflect and squirm.

Last edited:
I never thought starting was all that important. They got a lot of minutes. But toward the end of the year, there were no adjustments.

It’s nonsensical to start the second half with the first half starters if that’s the group that got you into a hole in the first place. Momentum is very fickle in the college game. Cal subbed like it was a paint by numbers job.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT