ADVERTISEMENT

LOL @ Calipari hugging Reed Sheppard in the Green Room.

a0ca569422dfe67d2034d72b875093ffd6d219273ae88c630c25f5f486eba5ef_1.webp
Leadbelly angrily prepares his next user name personality now that he's been outed:

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: kywildcat41086
Please stop calling me Leadbelly. I don’t even know who he is but I sure would have loved to been around when he triggered you so.

Also Mark Fox is an assistant coach, not some NIL guy.

Also also, you’re wrong on like 95% of your takes.
You seem to have been medicated recently. Not flying off the handle. No insults. Prozac?

Like I was wrong on CL and Klutch?

Please stop calling me Leadbelly. I don’t even know who he is but I sure would have loved to been around when he triggered you so.

Care to square up and just acknowledge what other names you've posted under? You should have nothing to be afraid of if you've previously been a legit poster.

Take is as a positive sign. It's what internet posters do anymore when the lose an argument or can't logically argue againt a point. They have to resort to attacking the posters to try to distract from the arguement. If you go look at their post histories, it appears both have accused many posters of being someone else.

Take is as a positive sign. It's what internet posters do anymore when the lose an argument or can't logically argue againt a point. They have to resort to attacking the posters to try to distract from the arguement. If you go look at their post histories, it appears both have accused many posters of being someone else.
You'll have to forgive a few of us. It's hard to sort out all the bad posters with horrendous takes who keep showing up under new usernames.

I want actually led to believe that when people lose arguments around here, they just simply create new user names.

You seem to be accustomed to that habit.
I'm sure you do "want" to believe that. Nice Freudian slip!

I'm not accustomed to it at all, but if that makes it easier for you to cope....

You'll have to forgive a few of us. It's hard to sort out all the bad posters with horrendous takes who keep showing up under new usernames.
Who pronounced you the message board police that needs to sort them all? And what kind of person actually takes the time and energy to "sort" posters on an anonymous basketball message board? And does that not sound both pompous and outstandingly pathetic?

It seems some of you gentlemen feel you have a need to protect your digital turf against anyone whom doesn't align with your perspective. That must be a very lonely life!

And I am sure your retort will be something along the lines of your previously used and already tiredly played exploits surrounding posters taking the time to create new accounts, but is that really anymore pathetic than feeling you need to sort or monitor them?

Not at all if they weren't hitting shots. Edwards became much better as the season progressed, and Dj was much more physical than either Rob or Reed. Reed struggled beating his man off the dribble while Dj did not. Rob only played defense when his shots were falling, Reed played hard but was a poor on ball defender and gambled for way too many steals, often getting burned in the process.

I wouldn't say Burks was desperate at all. He was the leading scorer for OTE if I am not mistaken and has a lot of upside. He needs time to develop, but he worked his ass of. Hart is a solid 3pt shooter with pretty impressive athleticism and size. He is a player that could have been very good by year 3.

We had plenty of options. We had one of the deepest rosters in CBB last year.

But, as has already been pointed out and you all can offer no evidence to dispute, we didn't lose in the post season due to DJ and Edwards starting. Nor can you all show any data for any regular season games we lost as a result of them starting. In fact, when people point out we lost more when Reed did start, the excuse becomes it was because Dj was out.
Edwards had about 4 good games the ENTIRE season. He was horrible in the SEC Tourney and the NCAA tourney

You have a lot of feelings. Nearly all of them are wrong. Tell your buddy Morg mods can see every username he posts under.
I ask this question for the umpteenth time.WHY do so many here change their usernames on here multiple times. The answer is pretty obvious isn't it. In my profession we call it a character disorder

Calipari tanked our program and stole six players on his way out. He also chose to evacuate to an SEC rival, by the way.

I'm surprised Kentucky fans like you aren't equally "ate up."

Let me guess, "let's put it in the past, fellas. Sure Cal left our program bleeding to death on the side of the road, but that's in the past. Time to move on."

Yea it’s pretty apparent what’s going on when you pay attention to the ones that want it dropped. They’re the same ones that bashed UK fans repeatedly for simply telling the truth about the guy. Now that Cal proved the facts many of us were presenting the entire time with his actions, many can’t handle it because they were just so wrong and want it dropped. Some still love the guy and are under his spell. They just can’t handle it.

Those of us who knew what he was the entire time have no program talking about the COACH OF A RIVAL who took HALF OUR TEAM after coaching here FIFTEEN YEARS and OH, we play him THIS SEASON. Ate up, yea, sure. If those guys had any smarts they’d try and blend in but nah, not their style. Same group that wAntEd pRoOf cAl hAtEs bArNhArT and thought Cal cares about everyone because he forced his charity work to the news network.

Same it dOeSnT mAtTeR wHo sTaRtS group. 😃

Just can’t resist lol.

Not at all if they weren't hitting shots. Edwards became much better as the season progressed, and Dj was much more physical than either Rob or Reed. Reed struggled beating his man off the dribble while Dj did not. Rob only played defense when his shots were falling, Reed played hard but was a poor on ball defender and gambled for way too many steals, often getting burned in the process.

I wouldn't say Burks was desperate at all. He was the leading scorer for OTE if I am not mistaken and has a lot of upside. He needs time to develop, but he worked his ass of. Hart is a solid 3pt shooter with pretty impressive athleticism and size. He is a player that could have been very good by year 3.

We had plenty of options. We had one of the deepest rosters in CBB last year.

But, as has already been pointed out and you all can offer no evidence to dispute, we didn't lose in the post season due to DJ and Edwards starting. Nor can you all show any data for any regular season games we lost as a result of them starting. In fact, when people point out we lost more when Reed did start, the excuse becomes it was because Dj was out.
Edwards had like 2 good games, he missed a wide open dunk to tie the OAKLAND GAME. That shows all the PT he needed. We may have been up when they came in during the Oakland game, but Calipari played 2-3 big men almost all of that game. It was a stupid ass game plan and shows how awful he truly was.

Last edited:
Great job to Reeds Mom and Dad they should be the ones who get credit for Reed, Cal is there trying as always to get his few minutes of the limelight, glad he is gone from Ky.
I think we are all glad he is gone, and that yes his parents are a huge reason for his success. But I’m sure other factors are all of his coaches (HS, AAU, Welch, and maybe even Cal), as well as teammates.
Reed himself has stated how appreciative he is for Cal, so why wouldn’t Cal be there to celebrate this special moment for the young man he was close to for the past year. We would all be (and should be) critical of Cal if he had been a no-show for Reed and Rob’s big night.

If you were a prospect that just watched 2 bench players get drafted in the top 8, are you likely to be concerned or feel good about it?
LUL you think they got drafted because of Cowl? I bet you think he made AD who he is to. Players know he was a moron not starting the most efficient 5 players. There is data to show the best 5 to have on the court.

Edwards had about 4 good games the ENTIRE season. He was horrible in the SEC Tourney and the NCAA tourney
Interesting take considering he scored in double digits 14 times, and was one of pur better players in the Oakland game.

Edwards had like 2 good games, he missed a wide open dunk to tie the OAKLAND GAME. That shows all the PT he needed. We may have been up when they came in during the Oakland game but Calmplaued 2-3 big men almost all of that game. It was a stupid ass game plan and shows how awful he truly was.
See above. He had far more than 2 good games, and he was one of our better players against Oakland.

You all can make all the excuses you want. We lost against Oakland because we had multiple players shit the bed. There is nothing that supports we lost that game based on who started.

LUL you think they got drafted because of Cowl? I bet you think he made AD who he is to. Players know he was a moron not starting the most efficient 5 players. There is data to show the best 5 to have on the court.
I think he certainly helped Reed and Robs draft positions. Reed seems to agree if you listen to him speak.

How do you all feel about Mark Pope not starting his best player last year at BYU?

Then you didn’t watch the game. Reed was bad that 1 game. But regardless, he played , a lot in that game.
Also, to correct your last statement, you “play” you our best players, period. Starting is almost irrelevant.

You’re posting your opinion that starting doesn’t matter. The reality is we didn’t win one SINGLE post season game with two top ten picks and a senior all American to boot. So the objective facts say an extremely talented roster wasn’t handled correctly. Period.

Yea it’s pretty apparent what’s going on when you pay attention to the ones that want it dropped. They’re the same ones that bashed UK fans repeatedly for simply telling the truth about the guy. Now that Cal proved the facts many of us were presenting the entire time with his actions, many can’t handle it because they were just so wrong and want it dropped. Some still love the guy and are under his spell. They just can’t handle it.

Those of us who knew what he was the entire time have no program talking about the COACH OF A RIVAL who took HALF OUR TEAM after coaching here FIFTEEN YEARS and OH, we play him THIS SEASON. Ate up, yea, sure. If those guys had any smarts they’d try and blend in but nah, not their style. Same group that wAntEd pRoOf cAl hAtEs bArNhArT and thought Cal cares about everyone because he forced his charity work to the news network.

Same it dOeSnT mAtTeR wHo sTaRtS group. 😃

Just can’t resist lol.

The same ones that want it dropped are the same type of people that want to pretend school shutdowns, forced mask mandates, forced vaccinations, etc didn’t happen.

Looked to me like Rob kinda gave CCC the blowby hug. Looked like Cals postgame handshakes with Stackhouse. LOL

and Reed and Rob were drafted 3 and 8, and DJ is back at Arky.... what a dumb take buddy.

Reactions: struggler
You’re posting your opinion that starting doesn’t matter. The reality is we didn’t win one SINGLE post season game with two top ten picks and a senior all American to boot. So the objective facts say an extremely talented roster wasn’t handled correctly. Period.
And you are posting your opinion. We didn't win one single post-season game, because we played sucky defense, and our coach was a sucky in-game coach, and everyone not named Reeves "froze" on the big-dance floor. Which is ironic, because so many said the first half of the season that Reeves doesn't show up in big games. He showed up every game last year.

Interesting take considering he scored in double digits 14 times, and was one of pur better players in the Oakland game.

See above. He had far more than 2 good games, and he was one of our better players against Oakland.

You all can make all the excuses you want. We lost against Oakland because we had multiple players shit the bed. There is nothing that supports we lost that game based on who started.

I think he certainly helped Reed and Robs draft positions. Reed seems to agree if you listen to him speak.

How do you all feel about Mark Pope not starting his best player last year at BYU?
10 points does not mean "a good game".
Maybe it was more than 4, but I doubt it was more than 6-8 good games from Edwards.

Lol, your last question is an interesting one. (I still say MINUTES matter most, not Starting).

Reactions: RunninRichie
I’m as anti Cal as anyone. Couldn’t be happier he’s gone. But I totally get why he was there last night and it didn’t bother me one bit. He coached Rob and Reed and wanted to be there for their big night.

Reactions: thedahc
10 points does not mean "a good game".
Maybe it was more than 4, but I doubt it was more than 6-8 good games from Edwards.

Lol, your last question is an interesting one. (I still say MINUTES matter most, not Starting).
10 points isn't phenomenal by itself, but 10 pts on 4-9 shooting in 15 min played is far from bad. I think most people would consider that a pretty productive 15 min. Would you disagree?

He averaged almost 9 points a game for the season after starting pretty slow. His per 40 was 16.4 pts and 6.3 rbs. 36.5% from 3, 56.4 from 2. Again, that certainly isn't awful, particularly for a freshman.

I agree. I think minutes played is more important. Clearly many others do as well when it's Pope and not Cal.

It could be as simple as protecting reed from injury by not starting him....then again injury could happen any time on the court.

It could be as simple as protecting reed from injury by not starting him....then again injury could happen any time on the court.
Thats BS. These kids are in college to do what, sit the bench? People need to understand, that in spite of Cal, Reed went #3.

Cal was there supporting his guys from last season, as he should have been.
Should he have given everyone the finger and moon the crowd?
Nothing to sensationalize here.
Straw man.

What Calipari SHOULD do is admit he was wrong not to start him and Dilly, and openly APOLOGIZE to BBN for being such a human phallis.

But narcissistic egomaniacs don't do that sort of thing.

Then you didn’t watch the game. Reed was bad that 1 game. But regardless, he played , a lot in that game.
Also, to correct your last statement, you “play” you our best players, period. Starting is almost irrelevant.
You're so full of Kal's Kool-Aid. Nobody rational makes that argument. How many college teams throughout the last 5 decades have brought TWO top ten picks off the bench every single game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT