ADVERTISEMENT

Listening to Seth Davis

NociHTTP

Senior
Mar 8, 2023
I know he tries, but sometimes I just don't know..... maybe he's simplistic? He seems like someone who would be great at introducing people to basketball, and then when you're able to digest things you listen to someone like Seth Greenberg, Clark Kellog? I tend watch interactions between these guys, and they always seems somewhat uncomfortable with him. Maybe because he didn't play the sport? Seth seems to be a likable person.

I know he tries, but sometimes I just don't know..... maybe he's simplistic? He seems like someone who would be great at introducing people to basketball, and then when you're able to digest things you listen to someone like Seth Greenberg, Clark Kellog? I tend watch interactions between these guys, and they always seems somewhat uncomfortable with him. Maybe because he didn't play the sport? Seth seems to be a likable person.

Seth Davis is a nepobaby.
I have read that he wouldn't have had that job without his father, and maybe that's where some of the tension is coming from. Maybe the other guy just look at him and think "you wouldn't be here without your daddy"? :(

Reactions: bIhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT