ADVERTISEMENT

Liam McNeely...any updates on him ?

I think Hurley is FOS but he claims he doesn't discuss NBA or NIL.
Wonder how than will go over with LM?

I think Hurley is FOS but he claims he doesn't discuss NBA or NIL.
Wonder how than will go over with LM?
Actually think he said if that's the first things out of a recruit/player in portal's mouth-they don't bother recruiting them.

UConn has a big head start on UK in this one, so if Pope could pull this out, that would be massively impressive. If not--then nobody should be upset, he was way behind and fact that Kentucky is being mentioned strongly still is very impressive.

Actually think he said if that's the first things out of a recruit/player in portal's mouth-they don't bother recruiting them.

UConn has a big head start on UK in this one, so if Pope could pull this out, that would be massively impressive. If not--then nobody should be upset, he was way behind and fact that Kentucky is being mentioned strongly still is very impressive.
How do you feel about Jason Hart?

Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand
Matt Jones said Kentucky was still in the mix but UConn slight lead, Pope has apparently made a big impression on him

Matt Jones said Kentucky was still in the mix but UConn slight lead, Pope has apparently made a big impression on him
Daryl Mitchell Drama GIF by Emmys

Reactions: Coach Marrow
Setting yourself up for disappointment here, he’s UCONN’s to lose. I have no dog in the fight, but I’d tell our fans the same thing. We have some that think he’s in play…barring Hurley slapping his mother he’ll be a husky.

Setting yourself up for disappointment here, he’s UCONN’s to lose. I have no dog in the fight, but I’d tell our fans the same thing. We have some that think he’s in play…barring Hurley slapping his mother he’ll be a husky.
I read Hurley did more than slap his mother. Wild what you read on the Internet.

I think we have to accept that if a serious school makes a transfer portal player a priority and he is receptive

then you have to decide if you want to get into a bidding war.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT