ADVERTISEMENT

Lexington earns highest LGBTQ equality score in Kentucky

True. And I couldn’t care less about any orientation but it is interesting, have you seen anyone describe themselves as straight?

True. And I couldn’t care less about any orientation but it is interesting, have you seen anyone describe themselves as straight?

Simply saying your married or that you have a wife and kids technically describes them as being straight.

B/c it generally is all they are. Go spend a n hour on Twitter and take note of the profile of nearly EVERY gay individual who posts. No matter their life accomplishments, no matter their loved ones, no matter their professional titles... over and over you will see listed FIRST in their profile: I'm a GAY Dr./Lawyer/Intern/Nurse/Teacher/Etc. They simply can't exist just being gay- they have to tell people about it, constantly. They have to brag about it like it's a virtue of some kind. They get off on how it affects others. We call that a sickness where I'm from. We also have words for folks like yourself who fall out of trees to marginalize their shit behavior by cowering behind a protected sexual orientation.

We don't even need to get into the overwhelming instances of childhood sexual abuse that plagues these people. Be proud of your degeneracy, I guess? Maybe start a thread on CatPaw about the gay that you guys can celebrate... oh, look.

First off, Happy Thanksgiving. Secondly, I'll have a little fun here because it's true -

Go spend a n hour on Twitter and take note of the profile of nearly EVERY Christian Conservative Patriot who posts. No matter their life accomplishments, no matter their loved ones, no matter their professional titles... over and over you will see listed FIRST in their profile: I'm a Proud Christian/Conservative Patriotic Dr./Lawyer/Intern/Nurse/Teacher/Etc. They simply can't exist just being Christian or conservative- they have to tell people about it, constantly. They have to brag about it like it's a virtue of some kind. They get off on how it affects others. We call that a sickness where I'm from.

So yeah, the problems you have with homosexuals bragging about being gay and proud is exactly what "Patriots" and Christians do on social media as well. Minutes ago, I saw a twitter profile and first and foremost he mentioned being a Christian Patriot. I scrolled his feed and every single tweet and retweet was letting you know his core beliefs and where he stands. And there's nothing wrong with that. Same thing happens with proud liberals, dog moms, parents of athletes, sports fans, film fans, music fans, etc. People who call themselves Patriots online are actually pretty similar with homosexuals. Both groups fly their flag emoji's, both let you know where they stand in their online profiles, both enjoy their rallies, both wear their colors proudly, and both want the world to know what they believe and where they stand in life.

Also, the last sentence in your first paragraph and your second paragraph in general makes you come off like an asshole. Words for folks like me? Childhood sexual abuse? Using phrases like "plagues these people" and "Be proud of your degeneracy". You're allowed to respectfully disagree without being a judgmental ass preacher type coming down from your imaginary mountain of morality.

Again though, I hope you're enjoying your Thanksgiving and try not to obsessively think about gay sex because for whatever reason, morality types really have a problem with gay sex. Now I'm acting like Norm and just saying gay sex over and over because I know how much the thought of gay sex bothers you. Gay sex.

Reactions: atticusfitch
Simply saying your married or that you have a wife and kids technically describes them as being straight.
If a gaf comes out and no one is around to hear...
First off, Happy Thanksgiving. Secondly, I'll have a little fun here because it's true -

Go spend a n hour on Twitter and take note of the profile of nearly EVERY Christian Conservative Patriot who posts. No matter their life accomplishments, no matter their loved ones, no matter their professional titles... over and over you will see listed FIRST in their profile: I'm a Proud Christian/Conservative Patriotic Dr./Lawyer/Intern/Nurse/Teacher/Etc. They simply can't exist just being Christian or conservative- they have to tell people about it, constantly. They have to brag about it like it's a virtue of some kind. They get off on how it affects others. We call that a sickness where I'm from.

So yeah, the problems you have with homosexuals bragging about being gay and proud is exactly what "Patriots" and Christians do on social media as well. Minutes ago, I saw a twitter profile and first and foremost he mentioned being a Christian Patriot. I scrolled his feed and every single tweet and retweet was letting you know his core beliefs and where he stands. And there's nothing wrong with that. Same thing happens with proud liberals, dog moms, parents of athletes, sports fans, film fans, music fans, etc. People who call themselves Patriots online are actually pretty similar with homosexuals. Both groups fly their flag emoji's, both let you know where they stand in their online profiles, both enjoy their rallies, both wear their colors proudly, and both want the world to know what they believe and where they stand in life.

Also, the last sentence in your first paragraph and your second paragraph in general makes you come off like an asshole. Words for folks like me? Childhood sexual abuse? Using phrases like "plagues these people" and "Be proud of your degeneracy". You're allowed to respectfully disagree without being a judgmental ass preacher type coming down from your imaginary mountain of morality.

Again though, I hope you're enjoying your Thanksgiving and try not to obsessively think about gay sex because for whatever reason, morality types really have a problem with gay sex. Now I'm acting like Norm and just saying gay sex over and over because I know how much the thought of gay sex bothers you. Gay sex.
1) You're admitting that being gay is your religion. Surprise. Hedonists gonna hedonist.

2) Oh, I am an asshole. Make no buts about it. I have no problems calling shit the way I see it, especially when it comes to weak "men" like yourself. If what I said upset your fee-fees, or you feel you can disprove what I said, try that instead of dodging the statement, feigning shock and trying to shame me for saying it like a bitch. I get it though, I guess part of being gay is not having to actually fight like a man.

3) You aren't even bright enough to realize that your last paragraph did nothing short of prove my previous post correct. You're a simpleton living a less-than existence and the gay gives you a dimension of interest that would not otherwise be there for you. It appeals to you, like a Corvette to a balding man. You need it to throw around b/c sexuality is a weapon against those you don't like- you just proved that. You use it like a child b/c it reaches you on such a deep level, you project it onto others expecting it to do the same thing. I just feel sorry for ya, ma'am.

Have you even confronted your abuser? You sick ****.

If a gaf comes out and no one is around to hear...

1) You're admitting that being gay is your religion. Surprise. Hedonists gonna hedonist.

2) Oh, I am an asshole. Make no buts about it. I have no problems calling shit the way I see it, especially when it comes to weak "men" like yourself. If what I said upset your fee-fees, or you feel you can disprove what I said, try that instead of dodging the statement, feigning shock and trying to shame me for saying it like a bitch. I get it though, I guess part of being gay is not having to actually fight like a man.

3) You aren't even bright enough to realize that your last paragraph did nothing short of prove my previous post correct. You're a simpleton living a less-than existence and the gay gives you a dimension of interest that would not otherwise be there for you. It appeals to you, like a Corvette to a balding man. You need it to throw around b/c sexuality is a weapon against those you don't like- you just proved that. You use it like a child b/c it reaches you on such a deep level, you project it onto others expecting it to do the same thing. I just feel sorry for ya, ma'am.

Have you even confronted your abuser? You sick ****.
I knew this was going to be good.

Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
Some people are just simply proud of who they are and are open about it. Even though you see people that will start their profile with Gay whatever, I would imagine some do not. It’s similar to other groups of people. Some will say I’m a black whatever, even some might say Im a southern whatever. I don’t think it’s necessarily a gay thing, but that just some people are like that no matter what their “thing” is. At the end of the day I think homosexuals have people of differing personalities and types like other groups. JMO
I have real gay friends. In most cases, you'd never know it. Those folks, I believe. Those folks are where I get my takes on the over-the-top 24/7 gay pride parade that permeates every facet of our society for some reason. The in-your-face, force-fed rhetoric that only serves to send the few normies you had in your corner looking for other options. They hate that shit as much as I do b/c they understand the regressive damage that 15-y/o Twitter gaf bois and HS lesbos with green hair and a masectomy looking for 5 minutes of attention do to all they;ve accomplished.

However, I also believe there is a culture of fake gay where weak people are targeted to sell out their soul to live a protected, accepted existence behind a curtain of social pressure. Or b/c it's pushed at hip or cool. And there is an entire army of those who will protect that wing... again, due to the same social pressure that gave them a presence. Truly a lifestyle to aspire to...

Like Dave CHappel said... the alphabet community has won all of its social battles. They want and lack for nothing now in the form of equality or acceptance. Their chair at the societal table is present and currently carries the loudest voice and swiftest hammer.

You guys can stop castigating, boasting and punching down any time you get ready...

Alas, much like racism, if you quit talking about it, it might actually go away, and nobody wants that.

There are two threads, including the Political thread, specifically dedicated to spreading these Q’Anon conspiracy theories. Go check them out.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/25/prof-who-referred-to-pedophiles-as-minor-attracted-persons-to-resign/

allyn-walker-old-dominion-university-10.jpg

Reactions: UKMKG and SDC8888
“The shooting is Lexington’s 34th homicide this year - tying the record set just a year ago.”

Reactions: UKMKG
I have real gay friends. In most cases, you'd never know it. Those folks, I believe. Those folks are where I get my takes on the over-the-top 24/7 gay pride parade that permeates every facet of our society for some reason. The in-your-face, force-fed rhetoric that only serves to send the few normies you had in your corner looking for other options. They hate that shit as much as I do b/c they understand the regressive damage that 15-y/o Twitter gaf bois and HS lesbos with green hair and a masectomy looking for 5 minutes of attention do to all they;ve accomplished.

However, I also believe there is a culture of fake gay where weak people are targeted to sell out their soul to live a protected, accepted existence behind a curtain of social pressure. Or b/c it's pushed at hip or cool. And there is an entire army of those who will protect that wing... again, due to the same social pressure that gave them a presence. Truly a lifestyle to aspire to...

Like Dave CHappel said... the alphabet community has won all of its social battles. They want and lack for nothing now in the form of equality or acceptance. Their chair at the societal table is present and currently carries the loudest voice and swiftest hammer.

You guys can stop castigating, boasting and punching down any time you get ready...

Alas, much like racism, if you quit talking about it, it might actually go away, and nobody wants that.
I have some gay friends who feel that same way. They hate the over the top flamboyant shit. Some even showed up at a pride parade to yell “shut the f#ck up!” at some of the floats

It's one thing to treat people with dignity. It is quite another to celebrate perverse sexual acts. Why don't we celebrate being the best adulterers? Where does it stop?
Hey I’m a single 39 year old man, I’ll adulterer all I possibly can thank you.

If a woman is willing to spread 'em then it is awfully hard for any ordinary man to resist. A man will lose his entire family over some fleeting young fling. It has always been this way and not some other. Nature designed us that way. To ravish them is coded in our DNA. It's part of what a man is and a survival instinct to perpetuate the species and pass on our genes. Survival of the fittest by definition means laying the wood at every opportunity even if that means Arnold banging his brutish maid. It is what we are.

If a woman is willing to spread 'em then it is awfully hard for any ordinary man to resist. A man will lose his entire family over some fleeting young fling. It has always been this way and not some other. Nature designed us that way. To ravish them is coded in our DNA. It's part of what a man is and a survival instinct to perpetuate the species and pass on our genes. Survival of the fittest by definition means laying the wood at every opportunity even if that means Arnold banging his brutish maid. It is what we are.
@Ed323232 you better tell him he’s telling lies

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Can't wait for 2022! Remember transgenders wear zir/zer little paper masks and are on zir/zer second boosters!

Last edited:

Should be nominated as the single dumbest post of 2021

Reactions: Cleisthenes
I love how they call themselves "patriots" without the faintest idea of what that means. Being a "patriot" doesn't mean you demand everyone do everything like you want it to be or like you think the country is supposed to be. A patriot is faithful to the Constitution and believes in democracy, not a theocracy or a dictatorship. Patriots don't attack their own country. Patriots believe in honoring the will of the people as expressed at the voting booth. Patriots don't make up fantasies about some multi-bankrupted, multi-divorced, New York conman being the hand chosen sword of Jesus returning to office to smite the pedophile pizza ring.

These people believe in themselves and their selfish delusions and are the exact opposite of what a real patriot is.

Reactions: G-PIP
I love how they call themselves "patriots" without the faintest idea of what that means. Being a "patriot" doesn't mean you demand everyone do everything like you want it to be or like you think the country is supposed to be. A patriot is faithful to the Constitution and believes in democracy, not a theocracy or a dictatorship. Patriots don't attack their own country. Patriots believe in honoring the will of the people as expressed at the voting booth. Patriots don't make up fantasies about some multi-bankrupted, multi-divorced, New York conman being the hand chosen sword of Jesus returning to office to smite the pedophile pizza ring.

These people believe in themselves and their selfish delusions and are the exact opposite of what a real patriot is.

I promise you’re not as smart as you think you are.

Republic, not a democracy, btw.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT