ADVERTISEMENT

LEWIS

We all got to really listen to what Pope is selling. He is not selling position criteria based built teams. He is going after those that can fit. Shoot it! I really shouldn't be doing this, but wilson and cenac games are only similar when they shoot the basketball. Antoine and McCarty coexist exploit. In theory. Cal will try to grab one. And could quite possibly backfire. For either of us. Pope loves to play chess remarks. Followed by I'm not sure I'm good at it lol. When you reach, u gotta reach.

Damn now I need Rosetta Stone just to read rafters :(

Get those 2 and try like crazy to get Ament in the spring. Gotta think Duke would be out due to alot of players coming in and likely coming back at the 3-4 spot. Virginia with the coaching change could be good or bad. UCONN will be heavily in the mix. Lewis and Wilson are 2 of the 3-4 in a group that supposedly want to play together including Ament.

Get those 2 and try like crazy to get Ament in the spring. Gotta think Duke would be out due to alot of players coming in and likely coming back at the 3-4 spot. Virginia with the coaching change could be good or bad. UCONN will be heavily in the mix. Lewis and Wilson are 2 of the 3-4 in a group that supposedly want to play together including Ament.
Ament is the one I'm referring too. As possible 5th addition. We get lewis and wilson. It ups our chances. A real possibility. Nli tho

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
I hope so, I know a lot of these accounts like to troll our fanbase. I’m choosing to believe this one. I want Wilson here, so I’m choosing to believe it
I think everything points to him coming. The news about them both since their visits. The reference to BBM being for Wilson. Now the Commitment date in a week.This tweet. It feels like everything lines up,

Huge news if true.

Wilson, Oweh, and Johnson alone would give us three all-conference level players next season. Surround them Minutemen snipers like Perry, Chandler, and Noah and you're looking at a potential top 10 team in Pope's second year here.
I think Lewis is a perfect college guard. He may not be as quick a pro but his game is tailor made to be a college menace.

If Pope pulled Wilson and Ament then we have zero to ever worry about. That’s all I can say. To get both would be Cal level recruiting and even he didn’t stack high rated big guys like that much.

We’re neighbors lol. I lived in Sparta for about 15 years where we raised our 4 kids until moving back to Grant County in 2018 where I grew up. Hence the 41086 in my username.
Awesome bro. Small world. I spent 27 there lol. I was there when motel burn down. And lil Jimmy unfortunately got ran over by train.

• Love
Reactions: Fox2monk
You can cross UCONN off. They have landed their 2 shooters they were prioritizing. There is also some mention of them in line for and Aussie PG . It’s between UK and Puke. Pope put in the work and would be shocked if it’s not UK

I’m sure we all do that. I make mistakes all the time typing. I go back and edit when I re read them later.
Shit,, not me.. I sucked in English classes,, failed a couple.. I've never been paid to be good at it so screw it.. I couldn't tell you what a noun or adjective is without googling it,, lol.. In the coal mines I was paid from the shoulders down,, didn't need anything above it..

Arky and Unc will match, but it might be NLI on one hand and the other is in fact which school he prefers most. Sleepers media (youtube channel) has consistently seen and spoken that Wilson and Lewis are Ky bound. As long as the $ is worked out. Lewis has spoken recently he wants to play for #1 fanbase and crowd, including seating arena size.
According to insiders Arkansas has had the highest offer the whole time but he doesn’t want to go there .

Haven't seen, please share
Gershon is 15-15.

Ga1gMu0XcAA61RG

Who knows, I believe it can get that high but nobody knows for sure.

Any sports agent that’s not an idiot will purposely leak large numbers to get the price up, it’s common sense. I still really do t understand why the actual number is unknown and not public record either, really. It’s legal - why don’t we ever know the actual number?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT