ADVERTISEMENT

Levis

His potential should really be unquestioned, but there’s plenty of concerns with Will. In the end he’s 6’3 232 and he’s capable. If he ends up in a garbage system with no weapons he probably won’t be great. He does need a good system imo, but everyone does, teams waste 1st rounders every year

Interesting tidbit. I'm not sure how I feel about his potential but makes you think.
'

Mentioned this very thing in another thread. He can operate an NFL offense in day 1 no doubt because he did it for two years. That includes being under center, ball handling, etc.

He's the only guy in the draft with that on his resume.

As a Colts fan I hope we get him because coach Steichen has proven he can make a perfect system for any QB he has. Seems like a perfect fit or damn close to it

Peyton Manning is also very high on Levis. I'd say Peyton would probably know a good QB when he sees it.

This really is a bigger point than I had even given consideration to. I think Will needs to grow in many ways to be successful but his experience in our system should give him a head start to do just that. And I think he's so determined an committed that will help his upside as well.

Levis reminded me of Dak Prescott the first game he played. He still seems that level of all around talent.

Now reports are Levis scored 98% on the S2 Test - a test that 'measures how players process and make split-second decisions.'

Stroud scored 18%. If true, that is a draft changer.

Levis reminded me of Dak Prescott the first game he played. He still seems that level of all around talent.

Now reports are Levis scored 98% on the S2 Test - a test that 'measures how players process and make split-second decisions.'

Stroud scored 18%. If true, that is a draft changer.
Test Scores:

Bryce Young 98.
Will Levis 93.
Anthony Richardson 79.
CJ Stroud 18.

Hahaha, love this crazy stuff. 2 weeks ago Levis was dropping like a rock because of off-putting interviews, maybe all the way out of the 1st round, maybe behind Hooker on some boards as 5th qb

Now, in the last 12 hours someone has strapped a rocket to.his ass.....will go #2 overall, if not first damn pick completely!

Maybe Panthers were gonna pick Stroud.....but him bombing the S2 test has them scrambling to re evaluate the other QB options

Reactions: K86
So the Vikings are trading up to two for Levis….and what are they doing with Kirk cousins?

And they still have pretty significant holes on D

That rumor doesn’t add up
Think Cousins is signed for 1 more year.

Reactions: K86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT