ADVERTISEMENT

Levis has a new toy

Levis was better as a rookie. He's been bad, and Callahan is a disaster so far.

Titans weren't ready to develop Levis.

They let Henry go who is absolutely all world. They didn't do much with the OL. Rookie they drafted is only one guy and a new one at that.

Their skill players all peaked elsewhere.

If I were Levis I'd be telling my agent to get me out. He still young enough to where someone will take a flier on him. Let him do a rehab stint with McVay or Shannon, then get him to team with the pieces in place. See Minnesota, Tampa Bay.

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
If I were Levis I'd be telling my agent to get me out. He still young enough to where someone will take a flier on him. Let him do a rehab stint with McVay or Shannon, then get him to team with the pieces in place. See Minnesota, Tampa Bay.
Sadly for Will and his agent, his stock is at an all-time low right now. Not much bargaining power there.

When you throw an absolute strike to your BIg FA WR for what would have been a 20+ yard gain to the 50 and he just dickfingers it away…

I have been a Titans fan for 25 years and all they do is ruin QB’s post McNair.

I feel bad for Will but I’ve seen this story play out before. Amy Adams Hyphenate doesn’t care. She got her tax payer funded stadium and she knows it will be full if the Titans are garbage when the Cowboys or the Steelers or the Packers or any of the big market teams with national followings come to town.

Reactions: sefus12
When you throw an absolute strike to your BIg FA WR for what would have been a 20+ yard gain to the 50 and he just dickfingers it away…

I have been a Titans fan for 25 years and all they do is ruin QB’s post McNair.

I feel bad for Will but I’ve seen this story play out before. Amy Adams Hyphenate doesn’t care. She got her tax payer funded stadium and she knows it will be full if the Titans are garbage when the Cowboys or the Steelers or the Packers or any of the big market teams with national followings come to town.
Yea, Ridley did Will no favors today. That’s for sure.

He had a great first game last season and then was pretty blah. Completed less than 59% of passes.
I thought he had a pretty good showing on the road at Pittsburg in a loss and then that big W on the road at Miami. Obviously the 4 TD game in his first start was the biggest outlier, but he had some really promising performances in other games as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT