ADVERTISEMENT

Let's crown an official "Paddock Hottie"

stunning-red-dresses-for-christmas-eve-party-little-red-dress-dress-styles-and-little-red-1472719307l84pc.jpg

[sick][sick][sick]

Acting like she's physically attracted to President Trump does not qualify her as an actress.

This makes her ineligible for this particular contest based on the rules I put forth in the OP.

Thanks for the pic though. You are a great American and a true Patriot.

Drop the stupid rules.

Hott women. Period.

Only a woman adds caveats.

Margot Robbie- girl next door and sexpot all rolled into one.

I missed the actress qualification for nominees.

margot-robbie-2.jpg

original.gif

source.gif

Margot-Robbie-Nice-Images.jpg
Charlotte & Margot were the 2 I were conflicted over who to post at first. Could have flipped a coin and gone either way. Glad you posted her and she definitely belongs here. BTW, your post of Adriana still is good because it met the OP's rules of at least one appearance as an actress. While limited work in the film industry, she has been on TV, in a movie and done commercials.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adriana_Lima#Acting
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0992596/

Reactions: DSmith21
I put the rule in requiring they be actresses so we'd all know who they are.

Most of us have no clue who these cheerleades, ring girls, college athletes, etc. are.

I'm going to go ahead and make my second nomination. I need to think about it though.

If we don't quite make it to 32 contestants I'll fill in what is missing with the top ones listed on ranker that have not been named.

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a random bracket generator for this. I think I may have found one but I haven't thoroughly checked it out, yet.

Most of us have no clue who these cheerleades, ring girls, college athletes, etc. are.

If we don't quite make it to 32 contestants I'll fill in what is missing with the top ones listed on ranker that have not been named.
Or . . . go with the non-actresses nominated. Let 'em have their shot for their "Rudy" moment. Everyone loves an underdog. If they lose, I volunteer to console them--except the pretty face with good credit.

I think my second nomination is Victoria Justice.

I know she's young but she's very beautiful. Perfect face in my opinion.

victoria-justice-4.jpg

And tall..
victoria-justice-6050ba92-ed21-4b46-99fd-ad9af3f858f0.jpg

I've been dragging my feet putting together the bracket.

We're getting closer to 32 contestants though.

Can anyone suggest a simple, mobile friendly, bracket generator? I've played around with a few but none are exactly what I'm looking for so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT