ADVERTISEMENT

Let's crown an official "Paddock Hottie"

For America, you guys...

Melania-Trump-06-GQ-7-Nov16_Antoine-Verglas_b.jpg

How bout that Daddario gal what showed her hooters to Kentucky’s own Woody Harrelson? Those things are a national treasure. (She has great eyes too)

depositphotos_46987091-stock-photo-alexandra-daddario.jpg
a shirt that tight her nipples should be protruding way more. That's turr a bull

I couldn’t care less what Ms. Doe’s acting credentials are, that body is outstanding. How about you step back and admire it for a bit, or should I post an Elton John pic for you?

I am a big fan of Elton's musical talents. His looks don't do it for me though.

Nice call on Beckinsale and Dadarrio, guys!

Where can one view Dadarrio's rack?!?!?!

What are Mrs. Doe's acting roles?

I'll have to confirm.

I'm disappointed in the lack of participation so far guys.

I thought you "men" like beautiful women.

This is going to end up starting with only 16 ladies at this rate. Kind of like the NCAA tournament back when the dirty, cheating UCLA Bruins won all those titles.
I believe her name is Laci Kay Somers. She's an Instagram fitness model. Still trying to determine who I'll mention, conflicted by 2. Got to be the right one, don't want to take other people's potential choices and prevent them from participating.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigdaddy741
For America, you guys...

Melania-Trump-06-GQ-7-Nov16_Antoine-Verglas_b.jpg

Acting like she's physically attracted to President Trump does not qualify her as an actress.

This makes her ineligible for this particular contest based on the rules I put forth in the OP.

Thanks for the pic though. You are a great American and a true Patriot.

Awesome, thank you! I'll go with Charlotte McKinney this time. 7 movies including last year's Baywatch. What a shocker she'd be in that movie with a body like that.
maxresdefault.jpg

latest
charlotte-mckinney-bikini-model_1024x1024.jpg

Her boobs are too small. Lol

Looking at her age on IMDB, 24, I'd say her future is bright!

Baywatch had bad reviews but there are several gorgeous ladies in the film. I give it two thumbs up just for that.

Her boobs are too small. Lol

Looking at her age on IMDB, 24, I'd say her future is bright!

Baywatch had bad reviews but there are several gorgeous ladies in the film. I give it two thumbs up just for that.
Oh, I did not know that. Makes sense, given the TV show's popularity. I actually never saw that film or Joe Dirt 2 that she was in. I saw the first Joe Dirt I might go back and try to find the 2nd one. I had to look up her filmography to make sure she did appear in a movie before I went ahead to post her.

Edit: Looking at her Filmography on wikipedia. Her role in the film "The Late Bloomer" just says "Attractive Woman" lol How original.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_McKinney

Criteria for Miss Paddock:

1) No blurry nipples
2) Gigantic boobies
3) Not Reece Witherspoon or other long-chinned elves (plus, see criteria 2)
4) Not befouled by Jeter
5) regardless of current conditions, born with a vagina

maxresdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT