ADVERTISEMENT

Lets be honest, the Jordan factor regarding UNC....

I think it's a combination of both NCAA has made it perfectly clear that the Cheats can do whatever they want with no consequences

Not as big a factor as Skipper heading ESPN.
Think that is true and think Sankey weaseled his way out by the legal meandering and stuff. Saying we could not penalize due to what was laid out, could be the 18 million they used on lawyers.
Most people feel like Sankey was not going to do anything because almost everyone thinks the next Super conference is SEC and will comprise of UNC and Va Tech and in the West maybe Oklahoma and Okie St. Almost everyone believes that is going to be the blueprint. Why do you have the SEC Network in Charlotte if you are not trying to put your footprint in NC.
I think Sankey is the real culprit, anyone with any brass would have done something, I mean a few scholly reductions, a something. Maybe put something on Roy and university.
This is so striking in it's awfulness. I mean Jordan, ACC, Sankey, UNC-Dean Smith myth, John Skipper all played part. Memphis and UMASS had stripped FF's for illegal players. 18 years of illegal

Reactions: bigbluelou
Never will forget the image of MJ and Emmert walking down the tunnel together at last year's Final Four. Was a done deal after I saw that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT