ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s guess the attendance of the presser tomorrow

I believe if the lower arena is full (?) one more page has been turned on the EX and the NEW coaches legacy..........

I think 5k in attendance will be looked at as a disappointment.

I expect +10k to be there!! 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
I was amazed how BBN turned out!!! WAY TO GO BBN!!!!!!!
No basketball school does it better!!!

Reactions: KFuqua
Good call, dick face.
I severely overestimated BBN having a spine and sticking to their guns. Billy and Kal should have showed me that people will follow whoever is in that position no matter what.

Hope he works but i seriously doubt it and it’ll have to be proven before I’m buying in. I wasted too much time already believing BS the last decade. I was early on wanting Billy gone compared to most on here. Same with Kal. I guess this will be no different assuming it goes like I expect.

I did like a lot of what he said today. My concern, which is that he won’t be able to recruit, still stands though.

MAYBE 2,000. I’ll be surprised if there’s more than what Arkansas had.
0DE5C52B215A75B1F06CF961B37707E0157DE222

I was there. Every single seat was filled to the rafters, and every entrance was standing room at least 5-10 people deep. I snuck on to press row so that was nice. The roll out seats were not rolled out.

But well over 20,000 and I bet 1000+ were turned away judging from the lines. Still around the building in multiples spots minutes before we entered the arena.
Haha if you were sec 234 or something like that, my sons and I snuck right through the chain in to the press box. Many followed and high fives were given for the great idea. 😂

Reactions: StubbornPenny
I’m driving up from Clinton, TN to bring my 76 year old mother. She doesn’t know it though. I’m surprising her by taking her “out for a drive” - which just happens to end up at Rupp Arena.

Edit: I’m so excited. I told mom last night I had a new park I wanted to take her to today and to be ready at one. I said to wear a Kentucky shirt because we need to rock our gear for Coach Pope’s day. She has no clue. She is excited and happy for Pope to be at Kentucky so I believe today will be a great surprise for her! Bringing my daughter too! Go Big Blue!
Wondering if you made it on time and were you able to get in? Seemed like you were cutting it close if leaving at 1pm.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Didnt even know it happened. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Same actually. I thought the tennis match was Saturday instead of Sunday, so I was there across from Commonwealth anyway. Heard music and walked over and stumbled upon it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT