ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s guess the attendance of the presser tomorrow

UK only planning to have seating in sections 11-17 so they aren’t expecting a ton of people. Hopefully they have to open up more sections

Last edited:
Not sure if it's posted, but is the press conference televised? I have a virus and I'm sure BBN would appreciate me not being there. Lol

Whoever goes, please post here with estimate. Advise early whether the upper deck steps are closed off … thanks !!
GO CATS !!!

Talking with family and I said 8k. They laughed and suggested much higher attendance because it's free. Can't beat free in this economy!

You all better get your asses down here, doors don’t open until 3:30 and here’s what it’s looking like already:
Matt And Kim People GIF by GOV BALL NYC

I'm currently trying to talk the woman into going down. We're just an hour north. Could make a day of it and have dinner in Lexington. Might be fun.

We might be shocked honestly. Everyone is glad tha Cal's gone. And we are atleast getting someone that meant and will mean something to us Fans.

Reactions: KFuqua
I'm currently trying to talk the woman into going down. We're just an hour north. Could make a day of it and have dinner in Lexington. Might be fun.
I’ve been trying to talk my woman into going down too. Tougher sell these days.

Didn’t think about seeing if she’d want to go to the press conference though.

• Haha
Reactions: meow_cat
I was there. Every single seat was filled to the rafters, and every entrance was standing room at least 5-10 people deep. I snuck on to press row so that was nice. The roll out seats were not rolled out.

But well over 20,000 and I bet 1000+ were turned away judging from the lines. Still around the building in multiples spots minutes before we entered the arena.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT