ADVERTISEMENT

Lawson Brothers to Kansas

There's a 4 page thread on here bashing Tubby talking about these guys leaving and how Memphis is falling apart. Now they're baggage? LOL, it's a trip how y'all can switch so quick.

No it's you looking for things that aren't always there.

The Lawson's ARE baggage but it's baggage Tubby couldn't afford to lose. It's that simple how is this hard for you?

No it's you looking for things that aren't always there.

The Lawson's ARE baggage but it's baggage Tubby couldn't afford to lose. It's that simple how is this hard for you?
Welp, I'm guessing Bill Self can handle this baggage then if it's something Memphis can't afford to lose.

Reactions: Cats192
Welp, I'm guessing Bill Self can handle this baggage then if it's something Memphis can't afford to lose.

The point I've been making about Tubby is he cannot recruit in today's world. He needs to accept it and go to a small program somewhere. Stop robbing programs of millions when you already know the work will not be done. Tubby has already admitted he underestimated the Memphis recruiting scene. He's a fraud. He knew going in he wouldn't deal with the filth in this town. He just knew Memphis needed a name and for some reason he still has one.

Once tubby is ran out of Memphis the book will be sealed on him and his small band of soft bigotry pumpers.

Reactions: Stonewall12
The point I've been making about Tubby is he cannot recruit in today's world. He needs to accept it and go to a small program somewhere. Stop robbing programs of millions when you already know the work will not be done. Tubby has already admitted he underestimated the Memphis recruiting scene. He's a fraud. He knew going in he wouldn't deal with the filth in this town. He just knew Memphis needed a name and for some reason he still has one.

Once tubby is ran out of Memphis the book will be sealed on him and his small band of soft bigotry pumpers.
What a day, then you guys will be able to move on with your life and stop pretending that you care about a coach "robbing programs of millions" with a mutually agreed upon contract. You can post your trashy Memphis stuff on a trashy Memphis board somewhere and the Kentucky message board can be about Kentucky again. What a day that will be.

Tubby losing the Lawson's is like a guy who can't get any dates losing the one girl who is interested, who is also bat-shit crazy.

She would be baggage to anyone else, but to someone with nothing to begin with, she's a loss.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
What a day, then you guys will be able to move on with your life and stop pretending that you care about a coach "robbing programs of millions" with a mutually agreed upon contract. You can post your trashy Memphis stuff on a trashy Memphis board somewhere and the Kentucky message board can be about Kentucky again. What a day that will be.

Most feel Tubby quit on Kentucky.

He also played and got the pity card on his way out.

Fast forward 10 years, UK fans were right to run him out of town as he's done nothing but stink since.

Tubby losing the Lawson's is like a guy who can't get any dates losing the one girl who is interested, who is also bat-shit crazy.

She would be baggage to anyone else, but to someone with nothing to begin with, she's a loss.
Yout seem to care an awful lot about that guy, weird.

Reactions: d2atTech
This is a situation driven by personality clashes between the player side and coaching side because the play on the court doesn't suggest an obvious transfer situation. Both KJ and Dedric played 30+ minutes per game, combined to take over 30 shots per 40, and improved since their freshman season. They were essentially given the opportunity to be "the guys" and the team still sucked.

Reactions: KMKAT
Frankly kind of suspicious how quickly this came about. I figured Mizzou would be a big contender here.

A day ago, the word was they would end up in the SEC. Now it's Kansas? You'd think they'd at least have checked out a couple of schools to make sure they had the right fit.

Seems like Tarik Black did the same thing.

I've never seen someone who can have as many problems with posters as you and not get it.

Your personality sucks. It doesn't fit anywhere. You might find upon self relection that you are indeed the problem. I won't hold my breath, guys like you rarely have the ability to see through it.

What's sad is some on here have a higher opinion of Ashley Judd than tubby. If it weren't for an injury tubby wins title two at uk in 2003 and he damn near won it in 2005. He's been gone over ten years. Sure he's not the greatest recruiter, but the guy could coach. 1998 was probably my favorite uk team of all time including the greatest game of all time when we came from 17 down to beat duke. That's coaching, I don't care who's players they were you gotta give him credit. Let's stop beating the dead horse, I wish him nothing but success in Memphis and so does cal who has a lot of respect for him. In a few years he will have them as a legit team again.

I've never seen someone who can have as many problems with posters as you and not get it.

Your personality sucks. It doesn't fit anywhere. You might find upon self relection that you are indeed the problem. I won't hold my breath, guys like you rarely have the ability to see through it.

And the Pot met the Kettle and the Silver Spoon.
The avatar's hot but morgousky's a goon.

I hate bullies man, I can't help it. I hate guys with mob mentality who get together in groups to trash others. That's you and a few others on this board. Like a typical bully you can dish it but you can't take it. I take pride being a problem for trashy people who attack people who can't defend themselves.

Reactions: Double Oaked Juice
There's a 4 page thread on here bashing Tubby talking about these guys leaving and how Memphis is falling apart. Now they're baggage? LOL, it's a trip how y'all can switch so quick.

Some posters post their opinions, and others post separate opinions. The two are not "y'all". Tough concept to grasp I know.

Reactions: morgousky
I'm just annoyed by people who lack basic common decency. You have hatred for another man. Not exactly pot and kettle.
No offense. But you seem to enjoy calling out posters on your perception of their lack of basic common decency.
I see someone almost every day lacking in that department, but meh... life goes on.
Now, if I cared about Tubby... I would defend him also.

I hate bullies man, I can't help it. I hate guys with mob mentality who get together in groups to trash others. That's you and a few others on this board. Like a typical bully you can dish it but you can't take it. I take pride being a problem for trashy people who attack people who can't defend themselves.

Most of the time it's not a mob mentally. It's the average poster submitting to common sense. You on the other believe it's your job to police the masses, being the enlightended one who is objective in a sea of sheep.

That's called a narcissistic personality and inflated self worth. You don't shed light on anything, you fight to fight.

As I said, guys like you rarely have a balanced ego able to see the difference.

OK... I'm sure there's a special place in hell for this man. Take solace in that.
Wow. The worst Strawman I've ever seen. I saw no where that ANYONE suggested HE should go a special place in hell.
This is pot meet kettle. Passive aggressive bulling... have fun on your sanctimonious perch.

Last edited:
I will, trashing other people really makes you feel better about yourself. I guess that's why yall do it.
I haven't trashed anyone in this thread. But, you keep telling stories about how you are better than everyone else.
dog gone it... people like you

I trash people who trash people, sue me, I don't like bullies. I'm not holier than thou but I am holier than the deplorable shitbags who are always bringing others down.
Hmmmm. It's ok to "trash" those who "trash" others. And then YOU go to the lowest form... name calling.
You are s special kind of special.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT