ADVERTISEMENT

Last D-1 team in Kentucky standing. EKU on espn2 at 7pm

Go Colonels!

I wish UK and EKU would play at least once every few years.

That entire tournament was held at the Ocean Center on Daytona Beach, as far as a consolation tournament goes, that's a nice location for college kids to spend a few days.

Joe Lunardi is the color commentator for that game. Makes me miss bracketology already.

I covered that tournament for the Daytona paper three or four years ago. Bellarmine almost won it. Would love to see EKU pull it off.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Conference USA looking pretty good. Charlotte winning CBI ( a dubious honor, but still), UAB looks to be headed to the final four of the NIT (along with North Texas) after beating Vandy in Nashville, and FAU in the sweet 16.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArcadiaFan
Conference USA looking pretty good. Charlotte winning CBI ( a dubious honor, but still), UAB looks to be headed to the final four of the NIT (along with North Texas) after beating Vandy in Nashville, and FAU in the sweet 16.
A great swan song for those teams in Conference USA. I think all three of those schools are headed to the American Conference next year.

I heard EKU paid a crazy amount of money to even participate in this tournament. 😆

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT