ADVERTISEMENT

KSR

Mike-D

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 14, 2001
WADD
Trying to listen this morning, but Elzy and the woman's pre-game is on WLAP and sports talk 790. Wtf? Anyone know where you can still listen to the show? Thanks.

Why does it matter? This is a Kentucky sports message board just as well.
Because they are essentially competitors of this site.

Also, because it makes no sense to come here to ask about something that they are doing. If you want the best answer, ask them. They have comment areas and social media.

Reactions: NociHTTP

Also, because it makes no sense to come here to ask about something that they are doing. If you want the best answer, ask them. They have comment areas and social media.
There was a time on this site when you couldnt even mention KSR.

Don't click on the thread then. Easy ****in answer.

Reactions: BigTyrone
listen to the podcast to avoid commercials, the days shows will pop up about 12 -12.30 daily

I usually do. Was bored at work this morning, driving around to jobs. Couldn't find the show on the radio.

The last time I checked Cats Illustrated didn't have a radio show so no that specific genre is not a competitor to this site. He asked about a radio show not a link to a message board. It also makes plenty of sense to come to the largest UK message board to ask a question about the largest/most popular UK based radio program. The two can coexist if many would get over their unhealthy obsession and hatred of Matt Jones.

I don't really think they are considered competitors.
I'd venture to guess a bunch of the UK internet fanbase goes to both sites.

Matt Jones doesn't even own the KSR-ON3 website. Literally doesn't own 1% of it. He sold it. He has nothing to do with that message board, so it's really immaterial at this point.

They closed the comment section down, and the message board is behind a paywall :( this board is all I use nowadays

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT