ADVERTISEMENT

KSR Today: "Not a SINGLE UK Staff Member at the KHSAA S16"

And it's not like one person can't stay behind as well. Especially for guys like Perry who've already committed. You still send somebody to say, "Hey, great game. Want to see more of that next year in this building."
Are you implying that if we were still in the tourney a member of the staff shouldn't make the trip in order to watch a HS game?

Yeah because so many angry mobs have physically assaulted and verbally abused so many UK coaches in the public. 🙄

I never once said it DID happen, has happened or will happen. Just speculative reasoning for why the coaches MIGHT’VE elected to not attend.

I pretty clearly stated what I posted was just guesses.

I never once said it DID happen, has happened or will happen. Just speculative reasoning for why the coaches MIGHT’VE elected to not attend.

Well, they might be sabotaging Ukraine. The dirty gangsters.

My point wasn't directed toward you as much as it was if that is the excuse they would use that it's baseless.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
I had wondered about that? They probably didnt want to watch the Noah kid lighting it up and making them look stupid again for not recruiting an instate kid who can actually shoot the ball instead of getting their "athletes" who still need to learn to shoot the ball. Its pathetic one of them wasnt there to support Travis Perry, but then again he only has 4 stars by his name, not 5.
Noah looked like a very good shooter. Definitely a multi-year player. Those two things put him behind the 8 ball with Cal.

Reactions: tomrain
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT