ADVERTISEMENT

KSR Today: "Not a SINGLE UK Staff Member at the KHSAA S16"

Was surprised no current players were there to support Perry- assuming they were in Lex Saturday evening.

Edit- had wrong name

Why would a staff in the brink of being unemployed go scout games?
But what if they're not? Travis Perry just played one heck of a game and won the state title. Not a single UK rep there to support and cheer him on.

And apparently SCAR had one there for the dude they have signed.

We need to flush our basketball program....badly. Time to clean house.

The only staff members worth a shit are ulis and Welch the rest aren’t worth anything and need to go. Cal, chin, and Orlando, are all just recruiting nothing else at all. And bruiser flint is a money laundering scheme because that MFer doesn’t do jack shit at all but CALs oress conferences when U.K. loses

Do we have proof of this???

Sounds just like another "made up" story to enrage the lunatic fringe of our fanbase. (Fan - used very lightly)

I love Fake Outrage...it's the best!

My guesses, and they are completely that:

1. The staff is getting ready to apply for other jobs, so why go

Or

2. They feared for either their personal safety or didn’t want to be bombarded by mobs of angry fans at an event that isn’t about UK basketball where the focus should be on the kids playing for a state championship.

Was surprised no current players were there to support Perry- assuming they were in Lex Saturday evening.

Edit- had wrong name
I seen Reeves and Edwards walking in Friday, but not sure on Saturday's games. They were with a group and all had their hoods up and pulled tight trying to go unrecognized I guess lol, so there could've been more players than those two.

Reactions: UKgal82 and UKortho
I'm not defending anyone...did I stutter or something?

I just think this thread is made up to get some people more angry.
Yes, I did that to JUST stir crap up when there's obviously nothing else potentially major going on. 🙄🙄🙄

Just passing along information from KSR. Nothing more nothing less. You don't like the thread, feel free to go elsewhere on the forums.

Reactions: CBBCrazy and ck-2
Yes, I did that to JUST stir crap up when there's obviously nothing else potentially major going on. 🙄🙄🙄

Just passing along information from KSR. Nothing more nothing less. You don't like the thread, feel free to go elsewhere on the forums.
Yep, just another made up thread based off the info of Matt Jones. I'm sure they had a person monitoring each gate and entrance into Rupp Arena every day for every game to make sure someone didn't walk in from the staff.

I mean, all you have to do is think logically and realize it's just the KSR Gang stirring up controversy. It means more clicks on their podcast and money in their pockets to create controversy.

My guesses, and they are completely that:

1. The staff is getting ready to apply for other jobs, so why go

Or

2. They feared for either their personal safety or didn’t want to be bombarded by mobs of angry fans at an event that isn’t about UK basketball where the focus should be on the kids playing for a state championship.
Yeah because so many angry mobs have physically assaulted and verbally abused so many UK coaches in the public. 🙄

I had wondered about that? They probably didnt want to watch the Noah kid lighting it up and making them look stupid again for not recruiting an instate kid who can actually shoot the ball instead of getting their "athletes" who still need to learn to shoot the ball. Its pathetic one of them wasnt there to support Travis Perry, but then again he only has 4 stars by his name, not 5.

Reactions: UKortho and ORCAT10
Do we have proof of this???

Sounds just like another "made up" story to enrage the lunatic fringe of our fanbase. (Fan - used very lightly)

I love Fake Outrage...it's the best!
This story is true. Cal normally is there...and has reason to because he was not busy after Thursday. Unless of course he knows that he is done. You have a recruit playing for the championship and you are not there to support him? WTF.

I know in years past it was hard for UK basketball staff to attend the KHSAA Sweet 16 because they were preparing for ncaa tournament games. But Cal has fixed it the last several years where they are all able to attend.

Yep, just another made up thread based off the info of Matt Jones. I'm sure they had a person monitoring each gate and entrance into Rupp Arena every day for every game to make sure someone didn't walk in from the staff.

I mean, all you have to do is think logically and realize it's just the KSR Gang stirring up controversy. It means more clicks on their podcast and money in their pockets to create controversy.
Sounds like you have an agenda against KSR and against changing Cal in general. Which is fine. Just be honest about it.

I know in years past it was hard for UK basketball staff to attend the KHSAA Sweet 16 because they were preparing for ncaa tournament games. But Cal has fixed it the last several years where they are all able to attend.
And it's not like one person can't stay behind as well. Especially for guys like Perry who've already committed. You still send somebody to say, "Hey, great game. Want to see more of that next year in this building."

Reactions: ck-2 and tomrain

wait.. so there was someone there?

Reactions: BikerTrash22
Sounds like you have an agenda against KSR and against changing Cal in general. Which is fine. Just be honest about it.
I honestly don't care. I don't worry about things I cannot control. It the decision of the University, not me.

I don't let sports run my life, there are other things to "stress" about. Sports is entertainment.

KSR has been known in recent years to stir the pot so to speak. It's a business like anything else, they profit from headlines and stories.

I honestly don't care. I don't worry about things I cannot control. It the decision of the University, not me.

I don't let sports run my life, there are other things to "stress" about. Sports is entertainment.

KSR has been known in recent years to stir the pot so to speak. It's a business like anything else, they profit from headlines and stories.
Good for you man. Good for you. Have a good one.

You cared enough to post on this thread....

If there was only some way you wouldn't have had to see this thread and then post in it (while at the same time...not caring)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT