ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn Staley…

SophiesDad

Senior
Mar 23, 2018
Did someone really just call in to KSR and suggest she should be on the list?

rofl-498-x-371-gif-8q5pzul6ad3ur5rw.gif

SBnation had an article about it yesterday. That caller who said that, and media personalities who throw out names like Rick/Richard Pitino, Mick Cronin, or any other nobody just want Kentucky to fail.

And as much as matt wanted to call them an idiot, he had to play it cool and act like it was actually a reasonable suggestion to play the democrat role lolz.

Next we should get Casey with the classic “hey fellers!” (Gets me every time), then the ever so competent Kentucky Joe may bless us with an appearance and give us his suggestion on next coach. Then if we’re reaaaaaally lucky maybe Ryan will give us one of those awesome pregame “men take a knee” speeches, those are HILARIOUS!!!

No woman besides one’s momma should be exercising authority over the shaping of young men’s lives.

Masculinity is in crisis because of the feminization of our culture and prevalence of single motherhood.

Let’s not be afraid to acknowledge the obvious in a culture that rejects truth.

I’ve yet to hear anyone call into a call-in show that wasn’t a total embarrassment and the stereotype used to describe the fan base.

Reactions: jace2012
I don't know man. Maybe a woman should get a shot at coaching a men's team somewhere.
I kind of think they get the job done. I'm talking an elite women's Coach. It's a different game though and a different ball. I just find it interesting. Can a great womens Coach adapt to winning men's basketball successfully? Nobody knows for sure cuz nobody's ever got to try.
Some women coaches have very commanding personalities and know basketball and could adapt I think.

Reactions: IIIBradIII
No woman besides one’s momma should be exercising authority over the shaping of young men’s lives.

Masculinity is in crisis because of the feminization of our culture and prevalence of single motherhood.

Let’s not be afraid to acknowledge the obvious in a culture that rejects truth.
Oh good, the batshit crazy people are here.

But men can be coaches of women and be in an authority position over women.

I beg you to come back with "I'M NOT A SEXIST!".

Oh good, the batshit crazy people are here.

But men can be coaches of women and be in an authority position over women.

I beg you to come back with "I'M NOT A SEXIST!".
Men are created to provide, protect, and lead (exercise authority). It’s obvious in they way they are designed and to deny that is to deny reality (which is common in our day of self autonomy and utter chaos).

The only authority a woman can possibly exercise over a man is given to our by status/position alone. It is not innate in women to have the strength to control a man.

Plenty of damn women could probably beat the results Calipari has given the last few years. You could find better coaching at the local rest homes.
That is certainly true.

Though the “man” that was running our program was just seen walking his tiny dog in a stroller so not exactly the prototype of masculinity haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
Plenty of damn women could probably beat the results Calipari has given the last few years. You could find better coaching at the local rest homes.
I will say this…it’s highly likely a woman Coach could design an inbounds play or at least practice use double picks to run a play for shooters. Just saying!

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
And as much as matt wanted to call them an idiot, he had to play it cool and act like it was actually a reasonable suggestion to play the democrat role lolz.

Next we should get Casey with the classic “hey fellers!” (Gets me every time), then the ever so competent Kentucky Joe may bless us with an appearance and give us his suggestion on next coach. Then if we’re reaaaaaally lucky maybe Ryan will give us one of those awesome pregame “men take a knee” speeches, those are HILARIOUS!!!
For someone that hates KSR and doesn't listen you sure seem to know a lot about what's going on during the show.

I think she'd be perfect for Duke. Waiting for Vitale to throw her name out there. ;)

For someone that hates KSR and doesn't listen you sure seem to know a lot about what's going on during the show.

Who said I don’t listen? It’s how i know the show has lost the “it factor” and is struggling to come up with new ideas. Also how I know Matt is a scum bag who thinks he’s better than any and every fan in this state. Sure, you can refer to the ratings like everybody else, but I think I’m proof that those don’t mean shit. Kentucky Basketball is the reason they still get the ratings they do, not Matt jones. He’s no different than any of these other media clowns like cutler who think they are the star or the show.

Next?

This the same woman who just said men should be able to compete against women even though behind closed doors you know she doesn’t.

I hate hypocrites

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT