ADVERTISEMENT

KSR Sources Say (Transfer Portal Big Board)

It takes Pilgrim 45 minutes to say something that should take 2. I’ve never heard anyone drag out something like he does. It’s literally just a massive word salad that never delivers the actual point of the message.
You're spot on. I don't like ragging on Pilgrim because he does provide information I'm interested in for free. But he's tough to listen to.

He only tried once, got to at least try twice. (Only some things though...) A man ought not try anything if he already knows it's wrong.

Being serious. I knew a guy who would be rude, condescending and mean.
He insulted one of my friends who demanded an apology to no avail.
I told my friend: "he can't apologize because he doesn't think he's done anything wrong"!
Oh the blind spots that keep us from seeing ourselves as other's see us.
I appreciate your posts and your gentle sense of humor.
God bless you.

Reactions: jayhovah
Jaxon Robinson said nothing about a return to college. He said he looks forward to the next chapter of his career. He better jump into the portal soon if he wants the option of returning.

Reactions: CarolinaCatsFan
2000 players in the portal we have contacted 600 or more but our best chance per Pilgrim is a dude in Robinson that’s not even in the portal and so far his family says don’t do it . But next week everything will be fine

Reactions: CarolinaCatsFan
Jaxon Robinson said nothing about a return to college. He said he looks forward to the next chapter of his career. He better jump into the portal soon if he wants the option of returning.
If he gets a second round grade he will make more money in NIL than he would on his rookie contract most likely. Then he has the chance to rise for next years draft.

Next week it will be next week

IF, and that's a BIG if, tomorrow is tomorrow, then yes, next week it will be next week.

Just curious, but how many players do we need on the roster to keep from forfeiting games next season? Will they let us play if we only have 4 guys? Asking for a friend

You're spot on. I don't like ragging on Pilgrim because he does provide information I'm interested in for free. But he's tough to listen to.
He really is. He needs to not act so childlike giddy fanboy about everything that happens. It comes off as very immature and just kinda silly sounding.

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
Yep, I'll always root for Herro and Bam. Loved them when they were here so easy for me to root for the Heat (and against the Celtics with no UK players and led by a Dukie).
May be wrong but I always felt like those guys really loved UK. I thought Boogie Cousins did too but his Cal comments caught me off guard. Maybe they all were like that IDK.

Reactions: true blue1
He really is. He needs to not act so childlike giddy fanboy about everything that happens. It comes off as very immature and just kinda silly sounding.

I agree with this for sure- but at least he brings something to the table.

The other guy (Sean I think his name is?) is pointless. Dude thinks he is some basketball guru because he's a volunteer assistant for a local high school.

The guy doesn't even know what's talking about from an Xs and Os standpoint most of the time, he just says stuff that he thinks sounds good.

Someone else should moderate the show and Jack should be the #2 man who provides scoop, etc.

Jack running the show and tossing it over to Sean for random word-salad and zero information or accurate Xs and Os is brutal to listen to for an hour straight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT