ADVERTISEMENT

Kroger Tailgating Experience questions

STL_Cat

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Good afternoon!

Questions regarding Kroger Tailgating Experience -

I understand a $35 Kroger receipt gets me access to the Kroger tailgating experience— if I have a $70+ receipt does that get both my wife and I in, or do they have to be separate $35 receipts?

Also access for kids — I will have an 8 year old and an 11 year old with me. Will they also need a $35 Kroger receipt, or is access different for kids?

Thanks in advance!

I haven't been, but looked it up out of curiosity. Looks like each person needs a receipt and is family friendly:

Kroger customers can enter the Kroger Tailgate Experience by showing a Kroger receipt(s) dated within 7 days of the event totaling $35 (or more) per person. Come join us at each home game for games, food, drinks, music and more! It’s fun for the whole family and a great place to fuel up before the game. ID required for entry.

Thanks. My 8 year old is the biggest Cats football fan ever, he’s been to one game at Commonwealth, and it was last year against Vandy. Brutal, brutal weather and a terrible loss. Hoping for a better experience for him on Saturday!

Thanks. My 8 year old is the biggest Cats football fan ever, he’s been to one game at Commonwealth, and it was last year against Vandy. Brutal, brutal weather and a terrible loss. Hoping for a better experience for him on Saturday!
Looking at a picture, it looks pretty lame. What about KSBar before the game?

Looking at a picture, it looks pretty lame. What about KSBar before the game?
Yeah we actually talked about KSBAR for a couple hours pregame (maybe like 2-4) and then heading to the stadium for an hour or two before the game. I was thinking absent actual tailgating, this might be a good experience. Maybe better to just stay at KSBAR until game time?

Yeah we actually talked about KSBAR for a couple hours pregame (maybe like 2-4) and then heading to the stadium for an hour or two before the game. I was thinking absent actual tailgating, this might be a good experience. Maybe better to just stay at KSBAR until game time?
That's up to you. Seems like the best plan. I just thought this looked pretty lame and boring for the kids:

I’ve gone a few times. One $35 receipt gets your party in, kids definitely. But they don’t publish that online. I didn’t even have a receipt once and just swung in. They have free food - tacos, brats, etc and free drinks - two free beer tickets.

Reactions: STL_Cat
If you go to KSBar let me know. Would love to meet. My family will be there also.

If you go to KSBar let me know. Would love to meet. My family will be there also.
Is KSbar for those of us over 21, or can I bring 18 year old son? I've never been and thought about going this Saturday and meeting some fellow Cat fans

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT