ADVERTISEMENT

Krissa & Jaxson Robinson will be a tough backcourt

Jul 23, 2002
Two versatile tough guards who will be a tough combo to handle this season. Robinson has potential to be All SEC and an All American

We are 2 to 3 deep at every position. We should be AP #1 but they will put us at about #18.
Why? Because they hate us because they aint us.

Butler, Oweh/Brea, Robinson, Carr, Amari

Starts. The 1 question is sg Oweh or Brea ?

Our 2nd is

Krissa
Perry/Chandler
Oweh/Noah
Al.anor/Noah
Garrison

We are legit 12 deep. But Butler and Amari will get 25 to 30 game anyway as they are too important all around.

Our 2nd is

Krissa
Perry/Chandler
Oweh/Noah
Al.anor/Noah
Garrison

We are legit 12 deep. But Butler and Amari will get 25 to 30 game anyway as they are too important all around.
What I do not understand is why Amari only averaged 22.9 minutes a game in his fourth year at Drexel. Is he foul-prone ??

What I do not understand is why Amari only averaged 22.9 minutes a game in his fourth year at Drexel. Is he foul-prone ??
No idea. Everything I seen and heard about him he is a defensive stud who is also a good passer and scorer inside with a good iq. He along with Butler are the team leaders on court an in locker room. This tesm goes as far as those 2 players take us.

Reactions: megablue
He will but he won't be in the backcourt and Krissa won't start anywhere. Krissa, himself, said Butler is going to be the guy running this team. I think you're a Calipari Troll just goofing around making biligerent posts..
no, smooth has been goofing around and making belligerent posts for years...

Our 2nd is

Krissa
Perry/Chandler
Oweh/Noah
Al.anor/Noah
Garrison

This except I think Robinson also needs to play around 30 min a game. The role he fills and the whole reason we needed him despite some eye-popping stats from players we signed before him is that he has very consistently turned in impressive performances against high-Div 1 competition when opponents’ defenses were keying on him because he had already established himself as his team’s leading scorer. Believe it or not we don’t have anyone else who fits that bill. We need that so we can free everybody else up to do their thing and the offense to do its magic without defenses being able to spare manpower to double-team anyone else, and without losing our main on-floor scorer’s effectiveness if they double team him. That’s not something you can do from the bench. We are certainly deep enough to give Robinson some breathers especially against middle-tier and weaker competition. But still, if that dude is not on the floor at least 30 minutes a night on average, something went wrong with our whole original plan.

Starters
Butler/Oweh/Robinson/Carr/Williams

First of bench
Krissa/Chandler/Brea/Almoror/Garrison

Defensive team
See starters

Shooting/Offensive team
Krissa/Robinson/Brea/Carr/Williams

Big team
Butler/Robinson/Almoror/Garrison/Williams

Small ball team
Krissa/Perry or Noah/Oweh or Chandler/Almoror/Carr

We can play any style the other team is weak against.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT