ADVERTISEMENT

Krissa & Jaxson Robinson will be a tough backcourt

Jul 23, 2002
Two versatile tough guards who will be a tough combo to handle this season. Robinson has potential to be All SEC and an All American

We are 2 to 3 deep at every position. We should be AP #1 but they will put us at about #18.
Why? Because they hate us because they aint us.

Butler, Oweh/Brea, Robinson, Carr, Amari

Starts. The 1 question is sg Oweh or Brea ?

Our 2nd is

Krissa
Perry/Chandler
Oweh/Noah
Al.anor/Noah
Garrison

We are legit 12 deep. But Butler and Amari will get 25 to 30 game anyway as they are too important all around.

Reactions: UK90
Butler, Oweh/Brea, Robinson, Carr, Amari

Starts. The 1 question is sg Oweh or Brea ?

Our 2nd is

Krissa
Perry/Chandler
Oweh/Noah
Al.anor/Noah
Garrison

We are legit 12 deep. But Butler and Amari will get 25 to 30 game anyway as they are too important all around.
What I do not understand is why Amari only averaged 22.9 minutes a game in his fourth year at Drexel. Is he foul-prone ??

What I do not understand is why Amari only averaged 22.9 minutes a game in his fourth year at Drexel. Is he foul-prone ??
No idea. Everything I seen and heard about him he is a defensive stud who is also a good passer and scorer inside with a good iq. He along with Butler are the team leaders on court an in locker room. This tesm goes as far as those 2 players take us.

Reactions: megablue
He will but he won't be in the backcourt and Krissa won't start anywhere. Krissa, himself, said Butler is going to be the guy running this team. I think you're a Calipari Troll just goofing around making biligerent posts..
no, smooth has been goofing around and making belligerent posts for years...

Of the six (6), who do you think the three (3) best offensive and three (3) best defensive are ??
I'll go with Kriisa, Brea, and Robinson on offense and Butler, Oweh, and Robinson on defense. Could sub Perry for Brea and not miss a beat.

Reactions: megablue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT