ADVERTISEMENT

Koby Brea Recruiting Update

mahaney, Carr, osobor, brea, Robinson, wells, poplar, baylor juco guy, Hawkins, Richmond and whatever other random players we don’t know about. Who out of this group do you all want.
I personally want Mahaney, Carr, Brea, Robinson and an unamed true point guard. Wanted Smith, but that seems unlikely now. Obosor would be great as well, but I wouldn't wanna sacrifice Carr to get him. Probably not a popular opinion, but that's just my quick thoughts.

I personally want Mahaney, Carr, Brea, Robinson and an unamed true point guard. Wanted Smith, but that seems unlikely now. Obosor would be great as well, but I wouldn't wanna sacrifice Carr to get him. Probably not a popular opinion, but that's just my quick thoughts.
I like Mahaney/poplar, Robinson, brea(still don’t see him happening, another PG, Carr, and whoever else, I’m not as high on osobor as others

Osobor's pretty high on my want list. We need another physical big man. He could play the 4 alongside Williams in a big lineup or the 5 if you have a stretch 4 like Carr on the court.

He still has a few more visits lined up. Louisville, Texas Tech and Washington. And he'll probably take them all. HIs former coach is at Washington. Texas Tech seems odd. Carr's visiting there as well. I hope there's not an old oil tycoon down there with a massive check waiting.

Osobor's pretty high on my want list. We need another physical big man. He could play the 4 alongside Williams in a big lineup or the 5 if you have a stretch 4 like Carr on the court.

He still has a few more visits lined up. Louisville, Texas Tech and Washington. And he'll probably take them all. HIs former coach is at Washington. Texas Tech seems odd. Carr's visiting there as well. I hope there's not an old oil tycoon down there with a massive check waiting.
Oil money flowing in Lubbock.

Believe me ... I want a visit from Brea as much as all of y'all ... but ...

I won't feel completely confident that we're getting a visit from Brea until sometime tonight (Sunday night), after Brea has departed Storrs from his UConn visit, and IF we still haven't heard any word about Brea committing to UConn.
I have fingers crossed on both hands (and toes crossed on both feet ! ). :cool:

Go 'Cats ! ! !

mahaney, Carr, osobor, brea, Robinson, wells, poplar, baylor juco guy, Hawkins, Richmond and whatever other random players we don’t know about. Who out of this group do you all want.
Osobor and Richmond are the two I want to see most. Great Osobor is the perfect 4 with Williams and it solidifies our frontcourt save some depth.

Reactions: W1LDCAT22
Osobor and Richmond are the two I want to see most. Great Osobor is the perfect 4 with Williams and it solidifies our frontcourt save some depth.
They gotta have shooting, they already have 3 guys who are going to ply who can’t shoot great. Brea Mahaney, Carr, wells, and Robinson are more important than Richmond and osobor

unless the visit starts at 12 am , 48 hours is going to span 3 days.
Plus I think his family is flying in for it as well. Makes sense they could stay longer and check out Lexington as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT