ADVERTISEMENT

Koby Brea Recruiting Update

That just mentions visit. Does he say those are the only visits he will take? I thought he had said he would visit UK if he hasn't already.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Mad Men Not Great Bob GIF

My bad. I was thinking Mahoney. You’re correct. It was rumored not confirmed.

Still seems we’re 3rd on his list at best

Or maybe he’s saving the best for last. The truth is you have no idea where we stand with him and are just guessing like everyone else. We got Osobor’s first scheduled visit. Does that mean we are his first choice? Not necessarily. Y’all who are jumping to conclusions with every tweet need to get a grip.

Well just this week:
JQ
Saunders
Brea
Roach
Whomever the other guy is that cancelled hid trip tomorrow..

My question to you is who have we won out on? Right now its:
Williams
I am sure we have reached to a ton of players. I am sure we have not offered all of them. Again, not sure that we are out on Brea.

Well just this week:
JQ
Saunders
Brea
Roach
Whomever the other guy is that cancelled hid trip tomorrow..

My question to you is who have we won out on? Right now its:
Williams
Roach never came here on visit and only said we contacted him. Nothing more than that.

Saunders is a L Fosho. Came here on visit.

Brea is up in the air. Nothing confirmed.

JQ is a L cuz he cancelled visit.

The cancelled weeknd visit is only a rumor.

And we won 3 considering we have Perry , chandler and Williams on roster.

Last edited:
Roach never came here on visit and only said we contacted him. Nothing more than that.

JQ is a L cuz he cancel visit.

The canceled weeknd visit is only a rumor.

JQ is not an L. He only cancelled the visit cause we weren’t gonna pay him what he thinks he’s worth. Neither was Arkansas.

JQ is not an L. He only cancelled the visit cause we weren’t gonna pay him what he thinks he’s worth. Neither was Arkansas.
I can agree with that but we was in the running for him late so I’ll take that L. But yeah I’m glad we missed on him cuz that’s a bidding war we don’t wanna be in on for a 17 yr old.

JQ is a L cuz he cancel visit.

The canceled weeknd visit is only a rumor.

Fosho?

Then there are people like yourself trying to police what people post on here because they don’t have the same viewpoint you do
There's a wide range of personalities on here, from way positive to way negative, and I get that.

But there is not much upside to zooming in so much to every individual kid that you're like a chick losing weight checking the scale every 2 hours.

It doesn't tell you much and usually costs more emotional energy than it's worth. In general, I think spacing out your situational evals is more helpful.

Ok, we're two weeks in, and I'm pretty patient. Pope claims to fully understand BBN and our overall impatience, but again, two weeks in and we have had ONE transfer portal commitment (two if you count Chandler, but not sure if he entered the portal before changing to UK to follow Pope).

BBN (not me specifically) clearly needs some good news. Two weeks in BBN world is an eternity.

He may have been demanding too much money, who knows. It's all about the money

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT