ADVERTISEMENT

Koby Brea Recruiting Update

This troll pops up every couple of days to bash this board, He’s easy to recognize as “trash” and “lowlife” are his go tos. He did leave out rednecks this time though. I think his last name was gonesoon. The mods do well with taking the trash out.

Here is a typical raftard defending his lowlife buddies lies. No matter how mad you get weak cult boy, saying they’re 25 shots a game guys are lies. Lies that trash like you try to cover for.

LOL at coming at us, I came at the lies. You’re for the lies for whatever your agenda is. Stay trash lowlife and remember saying guys who average 7 and 13 shots a game are 25 shots a game players is a lie.

I'm a lowlife now? lmao. Have fun in the rubber room.

Some of you take recruiting to a sick sick level.

Bye now.

rr........ [roll]

I’m interested in the truth. You’re interested in defending lies from your message board cult. Dude blatantly lied and raftard trash are trying to cover for him. Y’all do this on a daily basis. You don’t even care about how stupid you look with this lie, you must protect your fellow raftard trash at all costs.

Notice how none of these losers address the lie, they use raftard tactics to distract from it.

Lying and calling recruits volume shooters who are 25 shot a game guys is pathetic, yet here you are defending it. Stay pathetic.
Mods can we take out the trash here? Clearly a troll account

OT: I am in New Berry, Florida at my son's place.

My youngest granddaughter's first birthday. I drank six Yuengling Lager's yesterday. Was ready for more....
Yuengling is an underrated beer. I’m a fan.

Live in SW FL was in Matlacha drinking Hazify’s for lunch today. Def been on a hazy kick.

• Haha
Reactions: BBUK and BlueMist24
I’m interested in the truth. You’re interested in defending lies from your message board cult. Dude blatantly lied and raftard trash are trying to cover for him. Y’all do this on a daily basis. You don’t even care about how stupid you look with this lie, you must protect your fellow raftard trash at all costs.

Notice how none of these losers address the lie, they use raftard tactics to distract from it.

Lying and calling recruits volume shooters who are 25 shot a game guys is pathetic, yet here you are defending it. Stay pathetic.
Calling a spade a spade

That would be nice but UConn is getting one of them. Mahaney & brea or Mahaney & Robinson would be good
Probably but let’s hope that Pope and them can work some good magic and we end up with Brea, Mahaney, and Robinson. I mean it’s something to be able to get a visit when just yesterday we were out of the running for Brea. This coaching staff is working HARD!!!

Probably but let’s hope that Pope and them can work some good magic and we end up with Brea, Mahaney, and Robinson. I mean it’s something to be able to get a visit when just yesterday we were out of the running for Brea. This coaching staff is working HARD!!!
If we get Brea, Mahaney, AND Robinson I'd be beyond excited! The team would have to gel obviously, but that's definitely a group that could make a deep run in March.

They are but I’m not going into anything expecting UConn UConn not to get who they want or get atleast one player

Reactions: kywildcat41086
You can tell that's a more recent photo of Cal. He literally looks like he hates where he is. Almost a look of embarrassment. The only time I ever saw that face at UK was right at the end of an NCAA-T game where he was about to lose in the first round to a crap seed.
Well then you had plenty of opportunities unfortunately

• Haha
Reactions: JimBR
You can tell that's a more recent photo of Cal. He literally looks like he hates where he is. Almost a look of embarrassment. The only time I ever saw that face at UK was right at the end of an NCAA-T game where he was about to lose in the first round to a crap seed.

The call them .....

MR. PIG(S)!!!

If u notice the few posters who are negative in everything they say and are down on players and panicking everytime we don’t get a player… Then go check the threads where we have good news or got a commit and they are MIA. They are only here to divide fans and try and crap on everything that happens it’s unreal to spend that many hours in a day. Then u still have some that think if you don’t have 5 star freshmen or the top 5 players in the portal the sky is falling. The thing is the new Kentucky is excited to get away from all of that and build a team the right way with the right kind of players. We are still gonna get a few top recruits after this year but stacking 6-8 a year which never did anything for the program is gonna be a thing of the past. This upcoming season no matter how it goes is gonna make most fans happy because it’s the start of getting our identity back. It may only take one year it may take two or three but it’s gonna be more enjoyable than the last 5 years.

It seems the coaching staff is building a team of athletic defenders. Brea is a ball dominant guy that doesn’t fit that group. Brea and Johnell Davis are 25 shots/game players that want big NIL $
Nobody outside of the reincarnation of Kobe Bryant is getting 25 shots a game anywhere in college. They will be lucky to average 10-12 FGA a game on average.

Blatant lies from a raftard, watch how quickly other raftards come to his defense. Lying and pushing an agenda is all they do, it’s their culture. Brea averaged 7 shots a game, Davis 13. They were both highly efficient. They’ll even lie about stuff that’s easy to debunk then rely on the Cats Illustrated cult to shout you down when you call out their lies.
Not you again, you created another new profile this fast?

Reactions: KFuqua
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT