ADVERTISEMENT

Kiyaunte Goodwin status?

He said he liked that FL has two OL coaches and he also likes the nutrition plan for their athletes they have. Sounds like we may need to work on our nutrition plan?
We have two OLine coaches as well plus a nutrition plan I'm sure is fine the kid is going to have a hard time making it seems as though it's going to always be someone else's fault. I hope he makes it but the zflorida fans will not put up with him.

Wonder why he likes theirs better than ours?
I think I know.

i77CPJj.jpg

Skittles as nutritional supplements.

Or he just gave a coaching speak general answer.

Actually I believe the kid in the picture did lose like 30 lbs or something the summer before football season started.

Well, I am betting that was a long time ago, and even today, it obviously does happen every once in a while, and those are for sure feel good stories, but those kind of true scholar athletes are few and far between in big time college sports these days.
Not many Myron Rolles

Reactions: Tskware
Not many Myron Rolles

Funny, I was trying to think of the name of the kid that went to Florida State and then became a Rhodes scholar, and that is him. I think I read a quote from the chemistry professor that taught Rolles that he was the first football player at Florida State who ever took his class, and he had taught at FSU over 15 years or something.

Whatever happened to Rolles? (Yes, I am too lazy to Google)

The two most disappointing 5 star we ever signed was Goodwin and Elam. At the time both were thought to be future stars here. I can’t believe that the two we got were not even able to get on the field much, at least Elam stuck it out.
Ah, Elam... I once saw him get into a 3 pt stance in a game at Kentucky with his feet tucked right under his butt. You could push on his helmet and put him right on his keister.

I think I know.

i77CPJj.jpg

Actually I believe the kid in the picture did lose like 30 lbs or something the summer before football season started.
Post of year so far in 2023 for me! Hilarious

Funny, I was trying to think of the name of the kid that went to Florida State and then became a Rhodes scholar, and that is him. I think I read a quote from the chemistry professor that taught Rolles that he was the first football player at Florida State who ever took his class, and he had taught at FSU over 15 years or something.

Whatever happened to Rolles? (Yes, I am too lazy to Google)
He quit FB and became a neurosurgeon. He is finishing his residency at Harvard. One website had him #1 overall and rivals had him #12. He was a really good FB player too

4 years is a long time, of course he could develope, but his complete lack of bend and poor feet he displayed in his limited time on the field at UK, he won't be ready by fall and that is their fan expectation.
I spoke to my cousin Gator last evening and he was not overly excited. He said they need immediate help and getting a player that couldn't make U K's offensive line last year is not the impact they need.

He admitted if Goodwin ever starts it will take a lot of work or the Gators are so desperate they just want a big body on the line. IOTW, not thrilled.

On a side not he is not thrilled with their new coach. But Gators are seldom satisfied

I think I know.

i77CPJj.jpg

Desmond Watson is a damn good player and if he can continue the path he’s on he with be All-SEC and play in the NFL for a while.

Hopefully Goodwin can turn it around and get back in shape. Just no wins against UK.

I spoke to my cousin Gator last evening and he was not overly excited. He said they need immediate help and getting a player that couldn't make U K's offensive line last year is not the impact they need.

He admitted if Goodwin ever starts it will take a lot of work or the Gators are so desperate they just want a big body on the line. IOTW, not thrilled.

On a side not he is not thrilled with their new coach. But Gators are seldom satisfied

Sounds like your cousin is more reasonable than the ones posting on their board.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
He couldn't make it at Kentucky and Michigan State wanted nothing to do with his flabby ass in the portal. He's got to feel like a complete jackass.

Desmond Watson is a damn good player and if he can continue the path he’s on he with be All-SEC and play in the NFL for a while.

Hopefully Goodwin can turn it around and get back in shape. Just no wins against UK.

You really need to learn to be much more petty than that

You have some ok posts, but this one is not one of them

Reactions: Swamparcher819

Watson benches 550, squats 700....guy's a freak.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Seriously?
Really if true that’s beyond sad. Dudes football aspirations are falling down the drain because his weight, and out at a Buffet is a horrendous look.
Unless they have a kick ass salad bar and he went to have a good ass salad there’s really no excuse. Shows right there the kid has 0 discipline and doesn’t care, that would be enough for me to ditch him.

Really if true that’s beyond sad. Dudes football aspirations are falling down the drain because his weight, and out at a Buffet is a horrendous look.
Unless they have a kick ass salad bar and he went to have a good ass salad there’s really no excuse. Shows right there the kid has 0 discipline and doesn’t care, that would be enough for me to ditch him.

100% true, all the nutritionist and strength and conditioning coaches in the world aren't going to help you if you are slipping Snickers bars in every night.

Reactions: maroon79
ADVERTISEMENT