ADVERTISEMENT

Kerr Quotes Thread

At Kentucky‘s Father/Son Camp on Saturday, attendees participated in a Q&A session with the new Wildcats to close out the event. There, a young camper asked Kriisa who is better between him and the NBA scoring champion.

His response?

“It’s an easy answer, it’s Luka,” the Kentucky guard said. “Luka is still in the league while being completely out of shape, so good for him.”

So was John Stockton, both are hall of famers.

I’ll gladly take a player like either one of them.

To be honest when I read the original comment my first thought was not about his basketball ability it was my hatred for Paul and the dirty play his entire career. I would never deny that Chris Paul is an all time great pg.

but in my eyes he’s a dirty player and always has been.

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
Kerr is not one that is short of words and deserves his own thread. Post them here and let em burn.

I will start it with this one. Just a little flicker.

"Did you tell them how I had 25 on you?"

I like Kriisa he’s hilarious. I hope he crushes it. I never once heard a Cal coached guard talk like that on defense honestly. No wonder he’s a good defender (Butler.)

Two big questions:
1 - Can we start the season already???????
2-Are those practice jerseys available for purchase anywhere? I really like the state outline on the back

Reactions: hmt5000
Baby Magic
I saw him and his Holmes squad play my Conor cougars at Connor when I was a senior. I was in the end zone under his basket when he stole a pass at midcourt and came down and dunked it right in front of me. I had never seen a high school player do something like that.

Never been a fan of players like that, but something about him that just really makes me like him. Might be just what we need this year for a fresh start and added excitement. Loved it when he touched the Ref on the nose with his finger to make a point about him getting an arm to his face and no foul. Ref just smiled. Not sure how that would go over in SEC lol.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT