ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky's Best Recruiting Class EVER...(VIDEO)

Washington is a bad ass on the court. I seriously think he could be our best player next year. Just love his game.

Was thinking the same thing.. For some reason, he reminds me of one of my favorites Chuck Hayes.. both a little undersized height wise, but will fight for 40 minutes and not back down to anyone

Reactions: USSLair
Was thinking the same thing.. For some reason, he reminds me of one of my favorites Chuck Hayes.. both a little undersized height wise, but will fight for 40 minutes and not back down to anyone

Loved Hayes. Take him and a little bit of Terrence Jones, I think you get Washington. I watched some of his HS games. He can bring the ball up the court and can hit the 3 when asked too.

PJ Washington is a legit 6-8/9 with a wingspan of 7-2 so he's not undersized at all ,and that's why it's scary to think how good he will be!

Kevin KNOX has sick handles for a kid his size. And his mechanics on his jump shot are absolutely beautiful. He has the makings of a kid who will score in all sorts of ways.

I wouldn't make fun of the idea of him playing some 2g. He most certainly can & will at times! :)

My Goodness those guys are aggressive. I think Diallo can attack Rim better then Monk. I say he will go to Rim more in half court sets, dudes a bulldawg! Knox and Washington just play nasty mean. This might be my favorite class yet... Love the aggression this class brings!!

Reactions: UKrazycat2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT