ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Will Dismantle Missouri

We'll get past Missouri and many on here will say that we're back on track.

Next Saturday at Alabama could be our first loss.

I think we'll struggle a little bit for the first half of our conference schedule and get hot again down the stretch of the season.

Just a guess but I just kinda see this happening.

Originally posted by kyjeff1:
Cane, you csn make yourself feel better by saying Ole Miss is a tournament team all you want but they will not be in the tournament, they only play hard for a select few games. Nevertheless, we should have destroyed them, we have dismantled much better teams.
As far as A&M, when all is said and done they may not even qualify for the NIT, their RPI is in the 60's (according to this thread, I haven't looked for myself) but they won't get the easy buckets they got in the 1st half yesterday because other teams, even bad teams, will shut them down and for whatever reason we allowed their zone to bully us but watch the rest of their games, that won't be the case.
We just don't have it right now for some reason, it's okay to admit that.
I think there are 2 key points that you make here (1) A&M is not a good team they shouldn't get within 10 of us.(2) we let them bully us,if they can do that then just about anybody in the SEC can.

Originally posted by BigBlueManSouthCentralKY:

Originally posted by KA4Prez:
Second worse team in the conference playing at UK on Super Tuesday after the Cats have had two straight OT games. It's going to be ugly.
What if Brian Shey, Anthony Jordan and Roger Ayers are there?

This post was edited on 1/10 8:26 PM by BigBlueManSouthCentralKY

sad0002.r191677.gif

Second worse team in the conference playing at UK on Super Tuesday after the Cats have had two straight OT games. It's going to be ugly.
Be careful; be very careful.

I'm very confident in this. Like I said, I'm FAR less confident in many of our other games, after watching a few of the SEC games already.

Arkansas, LSU, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina and Florida all have the capability of knocking off UK. That's 10 of our remaining 16 games, and starting January 31st, UK plays @ALA, UGA, @FLA, @LSU, vs USC.

This doesn't change the fact that Missouri is garbage and UK will annihilate them.

I'm very confident in this. Like I said, I'm FAR less confident in many of our other games, after watching a few of the SEC games already.

Arkansas, LSU, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina and Florida all have the capability of knocking off UK. That's 10 of our remaining 16 games, and starting January 31st, UK plays @ALA, UGA, @FLA, @LSU, vs USC.

This doesn't change the fact that Missouri is garbage and UK will annihilate them.
I think you mean starting January 17th. We play Bama next Saturday.

Originally posted by BigBlueManSouthCentralKY:
What if Brian Shey, Anthony Jordan and Roger Ayers are there?
This post was edited on 1/10 8:26 PM by BigBlueManSouthCentralKY
OK, that's just a sick thought right there. Stop that !
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by UKWildcats#8:

I think you mean starting January 17th. We play Bama next Saturday.
No, I meant that's a 6-game stretch with no break and no hapless opponents like Missouri, Mississippi State or Auburn.

Not taking anyone for granted at this point and hope the team is thinking that way right now too. We were supposed to destroy the last two teams and we saw what happened. Just want to see a solid team effort on both ends of the court and if it turns into a rout, great. But, not anticipating it after the last two games.

If we struggle for the third straight game (2nd at home), then I'll start to worry. Missouri is just a bad team, and after the last two games I don't see us overlooking anyone. Should be a pretty easy win, but we'll see.

Good call OP.

Sooooo many people ready to say the team has regressed/isn't good after two freakin games.

I just read all the replies in this thread, some of the "fans" trashing the team should be ashamed. Just shows that a ton of don't have a clue and should probably stop posting.

Time to eat some crow losers. Oh wait, that's right. You certaintly will not get back on here and admit you idiots were COMPLETLY WRONG. Great call Op.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT