ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs South Carolina Game Thread

Snell is making it Hell for the defense. Those are runs for the 3rd and 4th quarter SC defense fade.

You’re the only dumbass who’s post annoyed me! Now watch the game and pull for the cats!
Stupid ass moron from Carolina , AFAM i.q. If you’re too dumb to figure it out then I’m not going to walk you through it. You’ve posted like a whiny btch in the game thread. Stfu and watch the game

I didn't see Sonny but I will say Benny ranks ahead of Raffy and barely beats Moe for me. Moe was my favorite for a long time.

I actually don’t mind it. Think it gives us some time to plan

I think we kind of had them reeling, so would have liked to have kept them on their heels. That's ok though. Snell gets 4 and it is even better .

Reactions: UKUGA
Bunchy and Drake have this. We’re going to go up the gut all night. Sip a bourbon and enjoy - we’ve got this one.

Stupid ass moron from Carolina , AFAM i.q. If you’re too dumb to figure it out then I’m not going to walk you through it. You’ve posted like a whiny btch in the game thread. Stfu and watch the game
Dude get a life. I have been messing with you the whole time.

All the cock fans that posted here this week said they were gonna shut Benny down.

Where u at cock fans lol. We are gonna whoop dat ass

How does it not? Doesn’t go on kick off?

It goes on the kickoff. So, the team kicking gets to kick it from closer. So they kick it into the back of the endzone and the offending team really never loses any yards.

Reactions: KYNC89
Entire D line and backer bit on the snell fake. Told you, we got this. They know they can’t stop him unless they sell out

Great response on that drive. Now let's see if the coaches have the defense ready for the gimmick this possession.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT