ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs South Carolina Game Thread

Wow I'll be 39 Tuesday and this is one of the best years they have ever had way to go Wildcats very proud of the boys......

Last edited:
Reactions: UKUGA
I know we won, and I think the players think they are good enough to put teams away. I’m not sure the coaches feel we are. Alabama (although much more talented) would continue to destroy a team to the finish. Until we get that mentality, we will still win but will not get to that next level IMO.

Coaches half to make better half/time adjustments and stop playing with “not to lose” mentality. Thrilled with the win but it could have very easlily have been a 45-10 type win. At least it’s five in a row over South Carolina and basketball torture is on the way. On to A&M

Reactions: Comebakatz3
Our defense just played a great football game Again. When our Offense couldn't do anything in second half

Reactions: UKUGA
Lol i forgot .... for some reason I thought we’ve played UF early every year. But it’s the first time being 3-0 in the sec in my lifetime. 76 was the last time I think

Now THAT is a first for me as well. So close to seeing our first SEC winning record.

ADVERTISEMENT