ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Oregon State Game Thread

Weirdest thing I've ever seen. 42 pitches in one inning, 0 hits, 3 walks, and error. He goes 3 and 1/3 innings but no hits given.

Should’ve gotten him out after he walked the first two hitters. It’s been obvious all night that Moore was having control issues. I often wonder about Mingione’s feel for the game & decision making. Kinda downright stupid sometimes.

Talent has kept his head above water this year on a lot of that

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Two runs for nothing. After that second walk he was done. The dropped fly ball just out the pin in him. Coulda kept the lead there but glad we only gave up two

Should’ve gotten him out after he walked the first two hitters. It’s been obvious all night that Moore was having control issues. I often wonder about Mingione’s feel for the game & decision making. Kinda downright stupid sometimes.
He had def rode the starter too long multiple times this year. Idk if it’s a lack of trust in the bullpen or what; but it’s been an issue

Tennessee, AM, Florida, with UGA and UK still alive.

Could be 5 out of the 8 in Omaha from the SEC

Reactions: EliteBlue
State pitcher gonna be over a 100 after this inning. Was hoping we could get him in trouble sooner. Make them use a lot of pitching tonight incase we have to go to game three

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT