ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs NIU game thread

NIU brought 7 on the play before the touchdown. I think Bates was supposed to chip before he leaked out.

Stoops doesn’t have enough talent to bury a MAC school. Come on man.
This is not just any MAC team. Picked to win the conference. And if you have watched any FB over the past 20 years, NIU has been a better team than us until just recently.

They are not chopped liver, but with starting QB out we should beat the brakes off of them.

Team not ready to play. Another bad trait of CMS teams against lesser opponents and after bye weeks.

We will win this game handily. I just would like to see the offensive line dominate a lesser opponent.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Worried about our long snapper, snap on punt was low and also a bad snap on the XP.

feel like I’m watching the bengals with a bad O line and weak backup long snapper
Collins might be out tomorrow and that could be a good thing in reality.

Proving I was RIGHT. The line does its job and Smoke got a solid run. Levis gets a huge pass.

Incorrect

Proving I was right that we can succeed even with a poor line. Yall all acting like we're doomed.

You literally just argued it.

It's one thing to talk about the line not being good. It's another to say were effed in real games. Last I checked our defense isn't really giving up any points and we scored enough to win our only "real" game so far.. against a team that just put up like 500 yards against a fellow sec foe.

Incorrect

Proving I was right that we can succeed even with a poor line. Yall all acting like we're doomed.

You literally just argued it.

It's one thing to talk about the line not being good. It's another to say were effed in real games. Last I checked our defense isn't really giving up any points and we scored enough to win our only "real" game so far.. against a team that just put up like 500 yards against a fellow sec foe.Y

We also gave up back to back sacks while the line is looking poor. To a MAC team.

This season will rest on oh well the OLine does in SEC play. And if you can’t see that. I can’t help you.

yeah, NIU is running the ball too easily on the defense... has the defense gotten a single TFL?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT