ADVERTISEMENT

***Kentucky vs LSU Game Thread***

I accepted a long time ago that we may never have a comfortable game again in the CAL era. Doesn’t matter the opponent they’re all sweat outs

He can sure back us into a corner. Would be great if he could coach us out of a paper bag

we lose this game and I'm not gonna hear all this parity and road games are tough in the SEC BS

LSU is 5-7. Either you f'ing show up or you don't - you own it either way without making excuses

hilarious that Dillingham passed up a wide open 3 with some of the decisions he makes. It’s like he only likes to take the most difficult shot

Reactions: catben
We have been completely out of sorts on offense the last 15 minutes. I. And remember more than 3 good looks from outside the entire time and all of those were from DJ and Adou, the ones we don’t want shooting them.

Just no drive and kick flow at all. Everything looks awkward and hard

Reactions: entropy13
Any other coach in the nation doesn’t sit the dude that had half your points at the time when he picks up a 3rd foul with 12 min left.

Doesn’t get back in the game until 6 min to go. Now it’s crunch time instead of letting rhythm build and time to slowly pull away

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT